Reviews for Yeah, Okay
PutteringPoet chapter 1 . 10/25
I loved this so much! Your writing is lovely (:
icecatfire chapter 1 . 9/22
i loved everything. though i wanted to KILL padfoot, seriously they were THIS close to kissing! i'm not kidding when he came in i was like "damnit padfoot GO AWAY!" XD ... WELL, i CAN tell you one thing; you DEFINITELY got my nerves going. (and NOT the anger ones.) ;) i'm not kidding by the way, LOTS of tingles up and down my spine and everything. (but don't worry i won't go into details) great job. yeah, that was awesome and THIS is going in favorites PRONTO.
I loved it
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 7/25
I think this is where I cough genetly and in a totally nondemanding sortnof way remind you we never got a proposal scene in Dangerous Crowds.
Alena MacLean chapter 1 . 7/15
This was absolutely wonderful. The kind of butterflies-in-your-stomach-and-a-few-tears-in-your-eyes wonderful that I love so much about the best Lily and James stories. There are so many things that I loved about this story that it will honestly be quite difficult to remember them all, but I'll try. Here goes:

1. Lily was a Whovian. Honestly, this was amazing to see. Every mention of Doctor Who and the TARDIS was so welcome I almost screamed aloud. Being a huge fan of the show myself it was wonderful to hear Lily going on about it.

2. You alluded to - but didn't outright SAY - many other relationships in the story. For example, the friendship between Lily and Remus. I loved that she came into the dorm and returned his book and that they got along so well and were obviously good mates. I really love Remus and his characterization seemed very good here.

3. James and Lily became friends towards the end of fifth year/summer?/sixth year/seventh years. At some point that friendship developed into something far more romantic, but the friendship was there. I'm glad they didn't just change from 'hating' each other to snogging each other.

4. They never actually hated each other. They got annoyed at each other, were REALLY angry at each other, but they never hated one another. I think this is vital.

5. I can't help it, when James's jaw twitched when Lily called herself a mudblood, I was very happy.

6. Lily's characterization was spot on. I loved her wittiness (comment on James's feint etc.) and her boldness. James wasn't always the one to make the first move, and you could just tell that her personality was electric. She seemed like someone I would love to befriend and someone who, although not as obviously enigmatic perhaps, still had quite a bit of charisma. I didn't doubt that the students of Hogwarts looked up to both Heads equally.

Anyway, those are a few of the things I adored, but there are many more that I forgot to mention I'm sure. You did a wonderful job on this fic. Congratulations.
nominomi-chan chapter 1 . 7/11
review? yeah, okay XDDD haha omgg this story is just33333 *hearts spilling everywhere* you know, it always amazes me when i read james and lily fanfics because we generally know the characters as kinda sassy(?) or like witty and well, their intelligence lol and you most certainly do them justice XD its really amazing really haha, i always laugh at their conversations and remarks to each other ;P anyway thanks for writing this 3
nilesalt chapter 1 . 5/31
Lily was amazing. I've seen so many fics with her getting angry the moment James says 'will you go out with me', so this was different. James was just plain adorable. It was a very nice change! I love this.
ps. You're a very talented writer
gabreader chapter 1 . 3/24
Arghdisindi the feels hit me hard, dude. Nice job.
it's simply me chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Absolutely brilliant this was! The whole thing flowed flawlessly, and I was hooked, reading every word. Absolutely loved this!
caspasta chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
MANY FEELS! Loved it so much, thank you for writing this. :3
Lil Lupin chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Another triumph - I have *never* seen anyone characterise Lily so brilliantly. And I've read lots of the very best Jily fics. You've made her clever and witty and gutsy and I love that. It's funny, because it's James I always really like in the Jily pairing, but you've made me love them BOTH, so thank you and well done!
Doctor Who Fan chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
That was literally the most adorable thing I've ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
wow so cute
jenny chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Hi I love your story but I kind of expected that James proposed yeah this is kin if awkward but I love it