Reviews for Yeah, Okay
Miggie chapter 1 . 5/31
So cute, really lovely! But what about dangerous crowds? Are you going to finish it? And if not, could you at least give us the proposal scene? I love the characters and story so would be great!
This was lovely! I bloody loved the length of this! I wish more one chapter fics turned out this long! It's very nice how you showed the gradual escalation of Lily's feelings for James! Just a funny note (I know you mentioned that the translation isn't very accurate), "fugo" means "flee"! As a Latin student, I found it hilarious and I thought it was on purpose until the end! Love this!
Bloody brilliant. I really enjoy your writing style and enjoy J/L interactions.
RummyMalfoy chapter 1 . 1/28
Super duper cute story. Obviously lily and Remus are Whovians. I loved this story, it was so sweet and you captured James and lily and their chemistry wonderfully.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Super cute! Loved James and Lily's interactions when they were younger
greenamazon chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
I was ready to kill Sirius in the 6th year part... But the last section made up for it... :)
PutteringPoet chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I loved this so much! Your writing is lovely (:
icecatfire chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
i loved everything. though i wanted to KILL padfoot, seriously they were THIS close to kissing! i'm not kidding when he came in i was like "damnit padfoot GO AWAY!" XD ... WELL, i CAN tell you one thing; you DEFINITELY got my nerves going. (and NOT the anger ones.) ;) i'm not kidding by the way, LOTS of tingles up and down my spine and everything. (but don't worry i won't go into details) great job. yeah, that was awesome and THIS is going in favorites PRONTO.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I loved it
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I think this is where I cough genetly and in a totally nondemanding sortnof way remind you we never got a proposal scene in Dangerous Crowds.
Alena MacLean chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
This was absolutely wonderful. The kind of butterflies-in-your-stomach-and-a-few-tears-in-your-eyes wonderful that I love so much about the best Lily and James stories. There are so many things that I loved about this story that it will honestly be quite difficult to remember them all, but I'll try. Here goes:

1. Lily was a Whovian. Honestly, this was amazing to see. Every mention of Doctor Who and the TARDIS was so welcome I almost screamed aloud. Being a huge fan of the show myself it was wonderful to hear Lily going on about it.

2. You alluded to - but didn't outright SAY - many other relationships in the story. For example, the friendship between Lily and Remus. I loved that she came into the dorm and returned his book and that they got along so well and were obviously good mates. I really love Remus and his characterization seemed very good here.

3. James and Lily became friends towards the end of fifth year/summer?/sixth year/seventh years. At some point that friendship developed into something far more romantic, but the friendship was there. I'm glad they didn't just change from 'hating' each other to snogging each other.

4. They never actually hated each other. They got annoyed at each other, were REALLY angry at each other, but they never hated one another. I think this is vital.

5. I can't help it, when James's jaw twitched when Lily called herself a mudblood, I was very happy.

6. Lily's characterization was spot on. I loved her wittiness (comment on James's feint etc.) and her boldness. James wasn't always the one to make the first move, and you could just tell that her personality was electric. She seemed like someone I would love to befriend and someone who, although not as obviously enigmatic perhaps, still had quite a bit of charisma. I didn't doubt that the students of Hogwarts looked up to both Heads equally.

Anyway, those are a few of the things I adored, but there are many more that I forgot to mention I'm sure. You did a wonderful job on this fic. Congratulations.
nominomi-chan chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
review? yeah, okay XDDD haha omgg this story is just33333 *hearts spilling everywhere* you know, it always amazes me when i read james and lily fanfics because we generally know the characters as kinda sassy(?) or like witty and well, their intelligence lol and you most certainly do them justice XD its really amazing really haha, i always laugh at their conversations and remarks to each other ;P anyway thanks for writing this 3
nilesalt chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Lily was amazing. I've seen so many fics with her getting angry the moment James says 'will you go out with me', so this was different. James was just plain adorable. It was a very nice change! I love this.
ps. You're a very talented writer
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
gabreader chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Arghdisindi the feels hit me hard, dude. Nice job.