Reviews for I'd Rather Pretend
Sejson chapter 1 . 2/21
Holy shit, how can you write them so perfect. Ughh I just really really love your characterisation of Natsume and how you potray her internal problems. It makes the story much more enjoyable to read and it makes me long for more of your writing. I just wanted to say that I really loved this story and your writing, hope you have a good day!
Poppymelon chapter 9 . 2/20
I followed this story from chapter one, and I had reread it numerous times while waiting for the last chapter. Finally it is finished and I want to congratulate you. You should be so proud!
This story is seriously the masterpiece in the Natsume/Sasayan fandom.
xxIcyAngelxx chapter 9 . 2/14
Such a beautiful ending! It was wonderful throughout the entire story and you've kept its tone true to the characters. I admire how you've written Natsume and Sasayan so much. There's so much potential between them and I'm happy to see you cultivate it perfectly. I'm glad you continued their story and ended on a hopeful note! Natsume found resolve and they're still together. Its incredibly sweet to see Sasayan sticking by her and the humor is still there so it doesn't hinge solely on drama. Very well-written.

Thank you for writing this amazing story!
HypRRNeRd chapter 9 . 2/12
Wonderful, satisfactory ending. :)
Sanchesse chapter 9 . 2/12
This is one of my absolute favorite stories. I completely fell in love with your writing and portray of the characters. I love the romanticism that flows throughout this story, and how the characters learned and changed together. As a reader, this story was such a joy to behold, and I am a better person now for reading such a good story. So thank you for sharing this with us, and I hope you may continue to do so. Be in with different characters, or a small "this is what happened next" paragraph for old time sake. Ah, I'm not sure how people usually end reviews with. So, thank you again and have some seriously great days ahead!
Nyu-tan chapter 9 . 2/12
That last line killed me.

Congrats on finishing this piece!
ichigo-daisuki chapter 9 . 2/12
I'm so happy for Natsume and Sasayan
They took another step towards the future together.

Words cannot describe the joy I felt when I noticed you completed "I'd Rather Pretend", snappleducated. Thank you for sticking with the story until its end! May you have or continue to have days full of happiness ahead of you (-o-)/
Yume chapter 8 . 2/11
BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY SHOWS WHAT THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY COULD BE
IF YOU UPDATE THAT IS.
SO PLEASE UPDATE.
I'M BEGGING YOU.
(Caps for intensity. Hahahahhaa /shot)
kickbuttowskiyeah chapter 1 . 1/27
I already gave a rather long review but i just realised i haven't put this story to my favorites, so ignore this.
kickbuttowskiyeah chapter 8 . 1/5
This is genius, i mean how did you do that? Well bottom line i love this! And i love you for sharing it! This is such a great writing. I love how good you are playing with their minds, eye contacts and how difficult her life is. You didn't cross any line by making sasayan looks this cool, every detail only gets me to believe that this is sasayan and natsume's conversations over their feelings and how difficult it is having relationship with natsume being like that, but bottom line, it was worth it. I really like to see others of your writings. I see you wrote harry potter too, can i suggest you to write about how draco met his wife? Astoria Greengrass. It's just a thought, i think you're going to be terrific in writing about that too. Well anyway, sorry for such a long review, i thanj you so much for posting this, i hope you keep writing, have a nice day!
SasaNatsu Lover chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
OMG! I'm crying! T_T. You had a VERY GOOD STORY, you know?
Qynat chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
I absolutely love this fic. Your writing captures the characters perfectly, and I absolutely love how you have represented everyone. I personally have always loved My Little Monster because I believe all of the character designs are super unique, and you have perfectly portrayed them. Especially Natsume; her thought processes can seem confusing to the outside eye, but you have portrayed very well what is actually going on in her head. The character progression in this fic is very smooth, and the build up to the eventual love scene in chapter 7 makes it all the more special. I hope to see more from you; you are an excellent writer!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
GAH! YOU MUST UPDATE! I vote bittersweet ending but I see an endgame. Perfect portrayal of the couple!
KidTantei chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
I've been following this story for so long but just realized I hadn't really dropped a review. I'm pretty speechless by how well you write, how real Natsume and Sasayan are, and I just adore how beautifully you capture their characters. I think what pushed me to review this chapter was how much attention you paid to Natsume's worries about the future. I'm at that point in life where all the adults keep asking what I want to do when I 'grow up', and I just have to thank you for making Natsume so real and relatable. Also for not dismissing all these worries, and- actually, just the way you handle all the problems that don't have quick-fixes in this fic is beautiful.
It always makes me happy to see you update this, and I wish you good luck with the sexy English man, haha! Keep up your great work! :)
arjane chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
OMGosh you updated! this is one of those stories I always like to come back and re-read from the start whenever there's an update so I'll just go and do that!;D