Reviews for I'd Rather Pretend
Arrianna chapter 9 . 6/25
The best I've read so far!
A perfect ending. I really enjoyed this story, it was very accurate with the characters and also believable enough to be incorporated into the manga. Bravo!
I think you've done a great job in capturing the characters from the manga in your story so far. It's all very natural but still has funny little anime/manga-esq things like with Natsume and the cat for instance. You've got a good build going on so far and I just want to commend you for it.
Unknown chapter 9 . 4/22
This book was good but I would imagine them as different characters. I hoped there were more scenes with Shizuku and Haru but there weren't, bummer. Natsume and SasayaSan didn't act much like themselves. You know, I've always imagines Natsume with Micha and Sasayan with Oshima. But well, this is just my opinion. No hard feelings anyways.
N chapter 1 . 3/22
Oh my goodness I LOVE this. It is so well written and they are so in character.
freyja0taku chapter 9 . 3/16
This is really awesome. Their interactions feels natural.. The funny, sad and sweet moments. I had fun reading this.. :3
Love this story. Great job and keep writing!
RayneaLuna chapter 3 . 2/14
I could feel all the emotion... and it's nice how you ended the chapter,,! It's kinda viewing rainbow after a long downpour...
U're really a talented writer...! (。)。
theonlyreason chapter 9 . 2/4
this is so good it gave me all the feels my kokoro is bursting withe feels
elenachaacci chapter 9 . 1/14
Okay, first of all, i am spanish so if i make any mistake i am sorry, but because of that i am bit sad, maybe i couldnt understand the whole story in detail as there were some words that i didnt understand, however i really like the story and its amazing how well you catch the personalities of the character as if you were the author, i really admire it and i really admire your story, honestly thanks for giving me the opportunity of reading such a work of art like this. i hope you have success with the novel on which you were workingi dont know if you have already finish it as you were writing it long time ago...), continue giving us more works of art like this in the future
elenachaacci chapter 9 . 1/14
Okey, how should i start...? Well, first of all, I am not spanish so if i make any mistake writing i am sorry. That's other thing i am bit sad because maybe i couldn't understand completely and in detail the story as some words were difficult for me, however I had really love this story, honestly, you catch the personality of the characters like if you were the author, I really admire that and i really admire your story thanks for giving me the opportunity of reading such a work of art like this. I hope you have a lot of success with the novel that you are working on (I dont know if you have finished it as you were writing it a while ago...), continue giving us stories as beautiful as this one in the future 3
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
What a way to end this story. I loved the whole development a lot. They all were in character the whole time and I enjoyed the story so much. Can I say that I stayed up all night to read this? I couldn't stop until the end. Thank you for writng this and good luck with everything you've got planned! :)
strawhatmikans chapter 9 . 9/2/2015
I started this story a long time ago (back when it was incomplete) but I've just read the whole thing over again and I must say, this is absolutely beautiful and definitely one of my favorite fanfictions. Your writing style flows so nicely and conveys just enough but not too much. The way you write these characters is spot-on (Natsume and Sasayan are characters who seem difficult to grasp and other fanfics don't portray them nearly as well as you do). I've learned so much from your writing and enjoyed it a ton. Thank you so much for writing this! I love it a lot :)
Minion chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
Hi. I'm just dropping by to say how much I love your work. It's truly a piece of art and I cannot describe in words how much I'm awed by the way you've presented Natsume in your story. Her character is on point, but you've managed to give her more character than I've seen in the manga and it truly amazes me because whenever I read a best-seller published book, the thing that dawns on me is that the main character never really grabs my attention unlike all the others do. It's as if they merely exist to see what's going on and do as they're told. They're rational, or reckless, or not observant and without a proper purpose because 'it's just who they are', but you know the feeling where you don't really know the character personally even if you're reading from their point of view? Unless it's through someone else's perspective in the story where we go like, "Ohh, so that's what they're really like."
As an aspiring author myself, I am obliged to learn from you! You may be the first author I don't envy of or feel insecure by, but would want to actually learn from. It really scares me to think that my main character won't grab much attention because she's so like me and I love her a lot as much as all the others, maybe a little more. I just want you to keep going with your writing and that I really look up to you because you gave the characters so much life! I've searched around so long and even though this is a fanfiction, it deserves so much recognition.
ChibiRaccoon chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
Omg OMG OMG OMG.

I just got into the fandom of My little Monster (which forced me to kick my husband out of my life for a few obsessive days of screaming and other fangirling quirks) and I have just fallen so in love with HaruxMitty, and the insanely adorable Natsume and Sasayan pairing. Natsume is so interesting and unlike so many characters but her fears and worries are so real. I was sad that they didn't get a chance to actively date in the manga or anime but at least it was heavily implied that they got together. I love them so much!

Your story has been the best! You've really captured both characters well and I love the way you portray their journey. If I have only one thing to criticize then it would literally be the lack of Haru/Natsume friendship because the two of them are so funny together but that just might be my own love for all things Haru taking hold of me. Chapter 7 was so great (will we have more of that in the future? Don't judge me!) and I'm looking forward to their life after college. Please keep updating! This story is very much appreciated!

-ChibiRaccoon