Reviews for The Flower and The Asgardian Prince
Stephanie chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
OMG OMG OMG

WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?!
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
maniah chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
update please?...
Stephanie chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
Hey... I need know what happens next! HAHAHAHA
Please, when will you write the next chapter?
Oh god.!

They could get married! The Flower would sacrifice her freedom to make Frigga happy, being more kind with Loki and get closer to him, because Frigga believe that Loki's heart have some kindness! But Frigga'll make a mark (some kind of tattoo in Loki) that if he do something bad with the Flower, he'll become Jouthein! Showing his true form that he hate so much, for his Flower. And Sif can lie to him, telling that his Flower are going to marry with his Brother, (or something like that)

MUAHAHAHA

Are just some stupid ideas... idk.. hope that next chapter appear soon!

Ow darling, please, keep writing! It's just a beautiful history 3
creativeBUBBLE chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
It took me 4 hrs to read from chapter one to chapter eleven. I like your story. You can take the plot in so many different ways and yet you took the time to build it, detail it and not rush it. Wonderful job!
em chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Please tell me your going to update soon! Pretty please
emily chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Please update soon! Enjoyed very much. So glad this story didnt turn all rapey like so many others. UPDATE!
Jadlynn chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Your story is in a way beautiful. I love what Tony "Cursed" upon Loki and i cant wait to see what happens next.
Hot Magnolias chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
More is what I need! This is such a fabulous story! I'm sorry I didn't review each chapter, but I sincerely couldn't stop reading! I didn't mean to be lazy, but it would have taken away from my reading time! Truly...this is remarkable. All of your details...it is glorious, and your Loki characterization is spot on! Thank you for sharing your talents!
BadWolf7673 chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Oh my Atlanta... Fantastically written story! I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially all the internal conflict of both Ellie and Loki. You've managed to keep all the other Marvel superheroes in character as well, which I find is rare. Brilliant story! Hope you continue to write it :)
puternic chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Awww one sided love! D: Loki is truly falling for Ellie how sweet. The Loki and Frigga scene was very well done. Can't wait for the next update!
PokeRainbows92 chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Hi, I really enjoy your story here. Please continue :)
Audri chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Hoorah! Another chapter at long last! This is such a brilliant story, dearie! Please continue to write!
Dragonqeen1010 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I love this story. I do desperately hope that you continue to update this and don't just leave us hanging. :) I wish you all the muse I have to give. I also want to congratulate you on being able to stick to characters personalities, and not shred them. I also must commend you on the research it is clear you have done for this story.
KuroNeko513 chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
I absolutely adore this. I don't know how they would be able to interact with one another again but I hope it happens soon. I can't wait for the next chapter : )
mmteku123 chapter 11 . 5/28/2013