Reviews for The Flower and The Asgardian Prince
Audri chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
YAY! I am so happy that there's a new chapter up! Please, continue to write! I love this story so much! I've read a lot of fanfiction, but this one is definitely my favorite!
XxintothemoonxX chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Oh my. I just read the whole story in a couple of hours and I love it. I really wish that there are more chapters so I don't have to wait for a new one! I love the way you have written this story so very much. I think you have truly captured the characters in their true forms. This is beautifully written. I will be waiting with bated breath for the next chapter. I really hope you update soon. :D
Inactive Account 8-8-15 chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
This is an amazing story... Beautifully written :3
amberwhite chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
Whenever I read a new chapter of this story I feel like it goes by so fast even though it has a fairly high word count. I guess that means that I'm a little too exited to find out what happens next! I cant wait 'till the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
PlaguingYourDreams chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
Love it! Update soon!
Vulcanblood chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
Have you abandoned the story? I'm looking forward to more chapters!
Stephanie de Sou chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
Waiting... Where is the next chapter :(?
em chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
Hey. Just wondering if you plan to keep writing this story? If so please update soon :)
Stephanie chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
OMG OMG OMG

WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?!
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
maniah chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
update please?...
Stephanie chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
Hey... I need know what happens next! HAHAHAHA
Please, when will you write the next chapter?
Oh god.!

They could get married! The Flower would sacrifice her freedom to make Frigga happy, being more kind with Loki and get closer to him, because Frigga believe that Loki's heart have some kindness! But Frigga'll make a mark (some kind of tattoo in Loki) that if he do something bad with the Flower, he'll become Jouthein! Showing his true form that he hate so much, for his Flower. And Sif can lie to him, telling that his Flower are going to marry with his Brother, (or something like that)

MUAHAHAHA

Are just some stupid ideas... idk.. hope that next chapter appear soon!

Ow darling, please, keep writing! It's just a beautiful history 3
creativeBUBBLE chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
It took me 4 hrs to read from chapter one to chapter eleven. I like your story. You can take the plot in so many different ways and yet you took the time to build it, detail it and not rush it. Wonderful job!
em chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Please tell me your going to update soon! Pretty please
emily chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Please update soon! Enjoyed very much. So glad this story didnt turn all rapey like so many others. UPDATE!
Jadlynn chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Your story is in a way beautiful. I love what Tony "Cursed" upon Loki and i cant wait to see what happens next.
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »