Reviews for Missed Opportunities
starsNflowers chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Sweet, sweet story!
The Last Gamer chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
I truly liked this story! I hadn't read one of these in so long time before..., full of angst in the beginning and really happy in the end. You have my respect for such an amazing story. ;)
quillbee05 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Short and to the point, loved it! Great job!
Anotherboarduser chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I somewhat like this story.

Both Harry and Hermione acted with stupidity, but they realized it and corrected it.

Looking forward to read more from you.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Its so beautiful. Simply perfect
alix33 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
"he pulls flush up against him." - "he pulls me flush up against him."
AW!
missbookish07 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
This is so sweet :") I love how everything was written, especially the ending
raventwilight123 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Please update soon! Are hermione and Harry together?! This chap was so sweet!
pawsrule chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Wonderful! Such a sweet scene between them. Thanks for sharing.
DREWHHR chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
awww. pleez update soon. :)
iloveapplejuice chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
WOW. Please continue updating this story. I really want to know what happens next. I rarely get to read a Harry/Hermione fic wherein I really like the plot. There are great fics out there but I just want the plain love story between Hermione without the additional baggage of having to deal with dark lords, dark harry, manipulative weasleys or whatever. I really think HH should have ended up together. I mean, what was all the build up of friendship and a whole lot of things in the books and movies for them to only end up with different persons? Sorry, I know I'm totally rambling but I just want you to know that I'm looking forward to what you're going to do with this story!
Nym13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is what should have happened after DH's last chapter...update soon)
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I hope Harry blows off that date and goes for the hot chocolate with Hermione instead.
Kieran chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Well, with an ending like *that,* now I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. You have an excellent grasp of describing characters' emotions, and your writing style *sounds* like Harry, if he was to turn introspective. Thank you for your efforts here, and please keep up the good work!