Reviews for Mate of Honor
shaz308 chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
Finally! They really went down to the wire! Looking forward to your epilogue.
tawelephant chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
Oh honey that was great. And I cannot wait to read the epi. Dating. Marriage. Babies. Oh so much fun and happiness to be had.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
Oh Mags! It breaks my heart when these nasty trolls demoralize writers!
You take care and settle in to your new home. Nurture your spirit and I hope you return refreshed. I love you and your writing!
Reading Australian based fics is eye opening and a treat!
AngeliqueMasen chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
Date her! I think they are beyond the getting to know you stage. He should have just said what he really wants and asked her to marry him. Looking forward to the epilogue.
Ignore those negative reviews.
dpennell007 chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
Yay! I couldn't figure out how you were going to pull this off without breaking any hearts - but you did it. And don't worry about adding on to The End - you left them in a good place. Nicely done!
NPakus chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
Thank you for continuing to share your gift...despite the mean spirited few. I really appreciate your stories!
Rednike chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
Don't listen to the ugly trolls (like most bully's they are unhappy with themselves and take it out on others) - your writing in beautiful and I look forward to your updates. That said, take some time, regather your self and come back stronger. I look forward to whatever you come up with it in the future.
Mom23xx chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
Screw the blasters...they totally suck. Love you writing and I cannot wait for the epi. Please tell me there's a wedding. They already know each other well. Mwah...enjoy your new home.
MDtwiwriter chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
I am so sorry that some cowardly people have made you feel badly about your writing. I don't usually read WIP because I am too impatient to wait for updates. So I have kept an eye on this story so that now I can start at the beginning and laugh and scream with Edward and Bella.

You have given freely of your time and talent to entertain us so please, please, please don't let the hatefulness of some people discourage you. I can't wait to re-start this story and review.
BilliCullen chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
WTF? SERIOUSLY?
You have a gift, you're talented and I loved this story.
I hope you'll remember that jealousy is a powerful motivator for shitty people.
I look forward to more of your work and the epi for this story.
alisapay1 chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
Gosh, I can't believe some people - everyone should follow the 'If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'! I appreciate every word you've written, so thank you for doing it for us! I've enjoyed this story so much! Thanks for writing! Mwah!
janiqs chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
Fabulous! Thank you so much for the wonderful chapter and story!
3c cullen chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
I hate the cowardly "guest reviewers." Love your story and had fun reading it. Angst filled but funny too! Keep writing!
maphie chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
Woot woot! Git the flock away from there and grab your HEA, B&E!
JayNahNah chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
Yes! Gotta say the last two chapters were magnificent!
1,577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »