Reviews for Mate of Honor
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 16 . 3/14
yes, yes you can sleep there tonight!
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 15 . 3/14
OMG I laughed sooo hard when reading this chapter. the pinching of his ass to the unbuttoning of his shirt sooooooo hilarious loved!
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 14 . 3/11
I'm at a fucking strip club..and there's not a naked chick in sight. OMG! SOOOOO FUNNY
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 13 . 3/11
Do you do facials? OMG I'm guessing it's a strip club and a facial is ... well it's something I think is disgusting LMAO!
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 12 . 3/11
I'll always love that chair. *Swoon* come on you guys! I want them to kiss already!
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 11 . 3/11
Every time Benno speaks I say it with an Australian accent LOL. I love the been to english dictionary again so cute
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 10 . 3/11
Dude, Edward! Take him down! He's with your girl, man!
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 9 . 3/11
Yay A Rosalie I like. I hate when she's bitchy - she's cute drunk!
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 8 . 3/6
Ha! I love the Aussie to ... everybody else translation lol. I can't wait for Edward to plan the bachelorette party! *snort*
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 7 . 3/6
((rubs hands together)) can't wait to get to know Benno!
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 6 . 3/6
"Shopping? Like girl shopping?" ha ha ha ha ha

I can't wait to read more about the kangaroo cowboy and Edward's A game!

Love this story, Mag xo
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 5 . 3/6
"Tyler's been married for years. He's totally whipped." LOL

Love this: "Fuck, every day I stop million-dollar law firms from having their assess sued, but I'm telling you now, it takes a real man to build a world dominating, pink army out of a dozen PollyPockets."

I think I wanna marry Tyler :)
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 4 . 3/6
"I'm a strong, take-charge kind of guy, but part of me wants her to grip harder and pull me closer."

Gah! Love the visual in my head.
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 3 . 3/5
I can't wait to read more but I'm off to bed. More reviews to come. xo
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 2 . 3/5
"You do! You love her!" that totally cracked me up! Such a brat that Emmett is :)
1,570 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »