Reviews for Mate of Honor
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
"Shopping? Like girl shopping?" ha ha ha ha ha

I can't wait to read more about the kangaroo cowboy and Edward's A game!

Love this story, Mag xo
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
"Tyler's been married for years. He's totally whipped." LOL

Love this: "Fuck, every day I stop million-dollar law firms from having their assess sued, but I'm telling you now, it takes a real man to build a world dominating, pink army out of a dozen PollyPockets."

I think I wanna marry Tyler :)
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 4 . 3/6/2015
"I'm a strong, take-charge kind of guy, but part of me wants her to grip harder and pull me closer."

Gah! Love the visual in my head.
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
I can't wait to read more but I'm off to bed. More reviews to come. xo
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
"You do! You love her!" that totally cracked me up! Such a brat that Emmett is :)
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Hey, Beautiful girl! I finally got my kindle working on my new iPhone. I'd emailed this story forever ago and when I opened Kindle, there it was so I'm just starting it. Loving it so far, right up my alley. Much love xo
El chapter 7 . 1/7/2015
Really love this so far. Though being Australian I kinda felt the need to say that I don't know anyone that actually says G'day unless they're trying to be funny or ironic. Besides that though great chapter :)
jk chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
He's fucked five girls this week...and this is the piece. Of shit u want for Bella? Fuck that
Vamps09 chapter 30 . 11/16/2014
Loved this story! Thanks for writing!
Vamps09 chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Hahaha i love Emmy he's funny
Vamps09 chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
Oh myyyyy what is he doing hahahaha
madisonbelle chapter 30 . 11/14/2014
Aww Epi please
CandyCentric chapter 30 . 11/8/2014
I absolutely loved this! And I hope to hear more from you soon :)
thimbles chapter 30 . 10/28/2014
Mate, screw the idiot guests. You can write and you're good at it. And you know what, if you enjoy writing, that's all that matters. So when you're ready to post something, I'll be here waiting to read it.

You have a real talent for putting the sights, sounds, even the smells of this great country of ours into words. I'd love love love to see another Australian-set story from you. I forgot to mention the cars and the dust last chapter, or the one before, idk. But it was gorgeous and it was home. You're amazing at that, at sharing this place with your readers.

Great job, girl. Keep writing.

Shell x
thimbles chapter 29 . 10/28/2014
"I kiss her with every ounce of love that's been bubbling in me since we sat in the meadow at fifteen and promised ourselves to each other. I kiss her with the memory of a million laughs and even more moments. I kiss away the women who meant nothing to me—who even when all combined, could never hold more than a splinter's worth of love that I have for the woman in my arms. I kiss her…until the sound of a clearing throat suggests that maybe this isn't the time or place to be kissing the only woman here wearing white."

Beautiful.

And ha! I had a feeling Bec wasn't going to dob on Edward.

Shell x