Reviews for Mate of Honor
madisonbelle chapter 30 . 11/14/2014
Aww Epi please
CandyCentric chapter 30 . 11/8/2014
I absolutely loved this! And I hope to hear more from you soon :)
thimbles chapter 30 . 10/28/2014
Mate, screw the idiot guests. You can write and you're good at it. And you know what, if you enjoy writing, that's all that matters. So when you're ready to post something, I'll be here waiting to read it.

You have a real talent for putting the sights, sounds, even the smells of this great country of ours into words. I'd love love love to see another Australian-set story from you. I forgot to mention the cars and the dust last chapter, or the one before, idk. But it was gorgeous and it was home. You're amazing at that, at sharing this place with your readers.

Great job, girl. Keep writing.

thimbles chapter 29 . 10/28/2014
"I kiss her with every ounce of love that's been bubbling in me since we sat in the meadow at fifteen and promised ourselves to each other. I kiss her with the memory of a million laughs and even more moments. I kiss away the women who meant nothing to me—who even when all combined, could never hold more than a splinter's worth of love that I have for the woman in my arms. I kiss her…until the sound of a clearing throat suggests that maybe this isn't the time or place to be kissing the only woman here wearing white."

Beautiful.

And ha! I had a feeling Bec wasn't going to dob on Edward.

thimbles chapter 28 . 10/28/2014
"That was when I came to a life-altering realization: that I don't want to stop Bella from being happy. My love for her goes deeper than wanting to marry her. We were friends long before hormones kicked in. And if that love means seeing her happy with somebody else...well I guess that means that I just have to let that happen."

This. This is right. I like this. I wanted him to stop her, but then I read this and I knew it was right. She has to make her own decision.

shell x
thimbles chapter 27 . 10/28/2014
So I'm a totally lame slacker. I was going through my phone closing tabs and I saw this and was like, oi, Shell, you suck. (One of my tabs has been open for over two years, for real).

So I'm finally finishing this. :)

Love ya, girl.

Dannisita chapter 30 . 10/24/2014
Just found this story and you. Just awesome! Thank you so much
emm74 chapter 30 . 10/1/2014
Mags, your story and skills are the best I have encountered on Fanfiction. With the alteration of names etc you could easily have this story published. It is that good. I wish you well settling in to the new house, and I hope you are succeeding in the battle of self-belief and confidence. It's a hard one that we all fight. I hope one day you'll have the courage to write again and share your amazing stories with the world. Thanks for leaving this story here for lucky people like me to read! Regards, Emma
Dark-Gray30 chapter 30 . 9/17/2014
Dear Mags,

Don't listen at all to the negative feedback! ! It's hard not to, I know...I've been discouraged my self a time or two, but seriously don't put any stock in what haters say, they are bitter and unhappy people who want to make others feel as bad as they do. You have really done something here, I enjoyed your story and your interpretation, and vision. It was different and outside of the norm. Congratulations on starting a project and more importantly finishing it! Not just anyone can stick with a story and see it all the way through. You should feel very proud of yourself. I am proud you, even though we know nothing about each other. You put yourself out there, and it was thoroughly enjoyable! Thank you! I look forward to just a little more, whenever you're ready to share it with us. (Also I just knew Beno was a cheater!) ;)

Best wishes to you and enjoy your new house!
Erroneous78 chapter 30 . 9/15/2014
Awww Mags. I loved this. LOVED IT! And I can't wait for the epilogue!

Still reeling over the fact Benno was Jacob! Omg never saw that coming!

Thank you for distracting me from a days worth or work! Haha! I'm so bad!

Hope you are finally settled in your beautiful new home!

Nighty night!

Erroneous78 chapter 29 . 9/15/2014
Im cartwheeling!

But who? Benno & Tess? Maggie? Nah, gotta be Tess, surely?

Perfect declaration of love Edward, better late than never!

Erroneous78 chapter 28 . 9/15/2014
When today is done with, even before the day is done, I'm walking away. As much as it hurts me, I'll do what I need to, to make Bella happy.

I'm sure it'll only hurt me for a few years. Maybe then, I'll move on.

Ugh. Sucker punched. I really bloody hope one of them says something!

Go Edward!

Erroneous78 chapter 26 . 9/15/2014
Squeeeeeeee :-D

And Renee calling him up on his plans. Wait to go, Ren!

Erroneous78 chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
Faaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrkkkkkk!

I was waiting for one of the 'blokes down the pub' to be a part of the wedding somehow!

Oh B! You need to say something!

Erroneous78 chapter 22 . 9/15/2014
Oh my LAWD! Edward! You have to save her!

1,579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »