Reviews for Mate of Honor
emm74 chapter 30 . 10/1/2014
Mags, your story and skills are the best I have encountered on Fanfiction. With the alteration of names etc you could easily have this story published. It is that good. I wish you well settling in to the new house, and I hope you are succeeding in the battle of self-belief and confidence. It's a hard one that we all fight. I hope one day you'll have the courage to write again and share your amazing stories with the world. Thanks for leaving this story here for lucky people like me to read! Regards, Emma
Dark-Gray30 chapter 30 . 9/17/2014
Dear Mags,

Don't listen at all to the negative feedback! ! It's hard not to, I know...I've been discouraged my self a time or two, but seriously don't put any stock in what haters say, they are bitter and unhappy people who want to make others feel as bad as they do. You have really done something here, I enjoyed your story and your interpretation, and vision. It was different and outside of the norm. Congratulations on starting a project and more importantly finishing it! Not just anyone can stick with a story and see it all the way through. You should feel very proud of yourself. I am proud you, even though we know nothing about each other. You put yourself out there, and it was thoroughly enjoyable! Thank you! I look forward to just a little more, whenever you're ready to share it with us. (Also I just knew Beno was a cheater!) ;)

Best wishes to you and enjoy your new house!
Erroneous78 chapter 30 . 9/15/2014
Awww Mags. I loved this. LOVED IT! And I can't wait for the epilogue!

Still reeling over the fact Benno was Jacob! Omg never saw that coming!

Thank you for distracting me from a days worth or work! Haha! I'm so bad!

Hope you are finally settled in your beautiful new home!

Nighty night!

Erroneous78 chapter 29 . 9/15/2014
Im cartwheeling!

But who? Benno & Tess? Maggie? Nah, gotta be Tess, surely?

Perfect declaration of love Edward, better late than never!

Erroneous78 chapter 28 . 9/15/2014
When today is done with, even before the day is done, I'm walking away. As much as it hurts me, I'll do what I need to, to make Bella happy.

I'm sure it'll only hurt me for a few years. Maybe then, I'll move on.

Ugh. Sucker punched. I really bloody hope one of them says something!

Go Edward!

Erroneous78 chapter 26 . 9/15/2014
Squeeeeeeee :-D

And Renee calling him up on his plans. Wait to go, Ren!

Erroneous78 chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
Faaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrkkkkkk!

I was waiting for one of the 'blokes down the pub' to be a part of the wedding somehow!

Oh B! You need to say something!

Erroneous78 chapter 22 . 9/15/2014
Oh my LAWD! Edward! You have to save her!

Erroneous78 chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
All your houses sound huge! So do the US properties. Makes ours sound so small and pokey lol

Game f***ing ON!

Erroneous78 chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
I was thinking maybe Benno's brother had gone to meet them lmao

Erron
Erroneous78 chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
She actually left :( This makes my heart hurt a little. But I have faith. They're MFEO. He has to fly home with her. HAS TO! *does Jungle Book Kaa eyes at you*

Erroneous78 chapter 15 . 9/15/2014
Omg omg omg! I'm such a spaz! I did NOT see that one coming! And I mean the stripping!

And Mike! Did I mention my next door neighbour, likes to dress up in ladies attire? And his name...is MIKE!
I shit you not. I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. You on the other hand, clearly did. Bwahahahahahaha!

Erroneous78 chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
*cackling*

And omg, I did not know that stuff about the letter opener. Where do you find these things?

Erroneous78 chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
Imma just gonna hide behind my arm for the next chapter, whilst singing that song in my head.

Alice *smh*

Erroneous78 chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
Ooooh! Sounds like Bella is having second thoughts!

Benno. Bless him and his light saber *snort*

Omg. Brain just went to trouser snake and outback scenarios. Omg Mags! I'm supposed to be working lmao!

1,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »