Reviews for Mate of Honor
ana1973 chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, but this story is making me laugh so thanks for brightening my crappy day. Can't wait to read the adventure into the strip club :)
Duvi chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
I hope you feel better. Being sick sucks. I'm loving all the little Edward/Bella moments. These two are so cute and so in love with each other. *sigh* If only they'd open their eyes!

I say they run off to Vegas and elope!
Cullenosopy chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
They are gonna love you in there, buddy. Have fun, Edward!

I hope you get a handle on your health issues.

Thanks!
thunnababy chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Cute chapter. Can't wait to see what goes down in that strip club. Is it a ,ale strip club?LOL.
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Damn Alice I wanna beat her ass! Love Rose she's sweet and on the right team :)
irishnlove2shop chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Loved it. Can't wait to read about club pimp!
dayml chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
love your story:)
HollBeth chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
I'm sorry you've been ill! Get well soon!

Well, this is...not as terrible as I was fearing for Edward. That's good, right? But then again, it has only just begun!

I never knew about the "cutting" thing! And if Rose knows and is on his side, girl needs to hook Edward up and plant some Edward seeds in Bella's mind! And seeds of doubt about Benno.
dazzleglo chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
LOL he's at a male strip club, knew it was going to happen, poor clueless Edward. Love that Rose is on his side.
fannygilmore chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Gotta love Alice!
Thanks.
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Oh, come on! Surely Edward should have guessed the girls would want a proper "hen's night" LOL!
jel19 chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
I am enjoying this story so much! I eagerly await how Edward is going to keep Bella to himself. Love it, love it, love it!
motherbeatrice chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
hang in there, we want you to enjoy many good days of feeling better...we will send some of our strength to you ...this is a great story. It is fun to escape from the pains and problems that everyday life brings us sometimes, but there's always hope for better day...

love the story.
malikasaw11 chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Thats pretty funny! Continue!
2lzy2login chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Aww u cut it off right when things were getting interesting lol. So happy that he has Rose on his side now
1,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »