Reviews for Some Scars Can Be Forgotten
AllBlue.is.myNinjaWay chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Update please!
KARASU25 chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
please update when you can! This has so much potential! I just love how youve written the characters, it was so cute how Sakura helped Sasuke! Love it!
hirokiri9 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
NOVEL STYLE ! OMG! This is such an original plot story. I've been scrolling through so many stories and they all sound the same! I can't wait to read this! Thanks so much :D
Hearts grow chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I somehow knew he was going to meet Temari again because she got in an accident so he wud have to do surgery on her!
I luvv that pairing 3
Pseudobeast chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Ah, so worth the wait! I was grinning the whole time I was reading!

Shikamaru and Temari are one of my favorite pairings, and you captured their personalities well! And then I was blindsided at the end. Poor Temari! Patch her up well, Shikamaru!

On a more dramatic note, if you continue with the ShikaTema pairing, maybe Temari will suffer from memory loss or something from the brain damage... just a thought.

Update soon!
Joy-girl chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
It's pretty good. I was surprised to read about Sasuke revealing (albiet, accidentally) his scars so early on. I am curious to see their reactions to each other. How Sakura will treat this newfound information and how Sasuke will handle whatever her scars are. It is a true idea: we all have scars, though they are all different sizes, depths, and shapes, but we have them.
On a side note, I'm not a huge fan of NaruIno, I'm more of ShikaIno and NaruHina, but this is your story. Maybe some NejiTenTen? But either way, I hope you can keep your focus on SasuSaku despite adding new couples and stories to the mix :)
Pseudobeast chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
SHIKA/TEMA! Errr, if you want to... I really like them together, the badass and the genius. If I think of another pairing, I will let you know.

I have actually never read a fic with Naruto/Ino, so this should be interesting (Naruto, you would be broke...) Even though the Sasu/Saku part was short, I still feel that they made a connection.

Update soon! :D
Pseudobeast chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Sounds kinda like a novel style, but I think drabble would be interesting...

Awww poor Sasuke! I am getting the feeling that you like to make him suffer, Tay-chan... *looks at 'I Wish You Would Look at Me'* lol :D

Next chappie!
Hearts grow chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Ino has baby blue eyes not green
And nice story so far
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
drabble style!
Jabberawr chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Soo. Been a while, no?

Drabble or novel style? It looks like its dipping towards the novel style, though the length is drabble-length. (I'm just here to confuzzle you. Not to guide you! Kidding.)

I would say, novel? Looks like it's going there, the way you wrote it. So I cast my vote for novel! (sorry drabble.)

I'm normally against SasuSaku, but, hey! Looks catchy, so I shall try my best to follow this story. (Note the TRY. And best. Oh god.)

Good luck!

Meep!Meep
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
i just loved this first chapter and i can't wait for the next one! You should write longer chapters