Reviews for The Girl who Imprinted
faheem.sherwani chapter 16 . 5/12
man please continue this beautiful beautiful fanfic!
please! i have already read it 58 times
faheem.sherwani chapter 1 . 5/7
please continue...
NikolaTheSerb chapter 16 . 4/12
Greetings,
I am so very sad that this seems to be abandoned, and yet I cannot completelyrelinquish all hope that this story will, one day, miracuously be continued. So, here's to hope!
ro781727 chapter 16 . 3/28
It was clearly Rita Skeeter who wrote that article. When is Hermione going to blab to the Ministry about Skeeter being a non registered Animagus so she finally gets a life sentence in Azkaban? Also, when will the British Ministry be corrected about Leah NOT being a Muggle?
PwnerofHeroes chapter 13 . 3/15
decent story you do need to learn the difference between the clit and g spot though
DONE chapter 15 . 11/27/2016
So your super wizard harry is actually a worthless retard when it comes to a fight. shame.
Dudly chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
That break up was one of the most fluid and entertaining while still being right and true enough that I've read. The whole flouncing feel - and yeah, that many emotions seem too intense. Perfect for humor, and apparently perfect for Harry, but I'm with Ginny on this one. :)
Dudly chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
The part where Edward hugs Harry for telling him he still has a soul and the array of insights brought forth by Leah interacting with Ron and Hermione are some of my favorite parts of the story. It's amazing the way you have with words, with images, and the complete grasp you have on these characters.
Dudly chapter 3 . 10/28/2016
'She'd have to eexplain to him that she wasn't a whore. There would be time after the sex, she decided.' Awesome. Amazing. I've never loved Leah's character as much as I do in this fic. :D
Dudly chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
Oh, my. Schoolgirl crush and giggles and inner trail of thoughts about how wonderful Harry is - it made the whole part endearingly hilarious. Really loved it :D
Blazeb79 chapter 16 . 9/22/2016
Great story i really love it! Wish though it hadnt taken 16 chapters for them To "ahem" but still awesome story!
WEAK chapter 15 . 8/5/2016
I definitely liked this story until this exact chapter. through a series of extremely unlikely and insanely badly timed comments and situations exactly what the author wanted has happened. "As long as we dont get struck by lightning while simultaneously drowning everything will be okay!" GURGLE, ZAP. Have a nice life!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/3/2016
Update soon please.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/8/2016
I'm pretty sad that this seems to have been abandoned. Was one of the better stories I've read.
Tilue Akane chapter 8 . 6/3/2016
This is my FAVORITE chapter! Rachel is...?... crazy, demented, psycho, bad influenced person especially to Leah!