Reviews for The Girl who Imprinted
DONE chapter 15 . 11/27
So your super wizard harry is actually a worthless retard when it comes to a fight. shame.
Dudly chapter 9 . 10/29
That break up was one of the most fluid and entertaining while still being right and true enough that I've read. The whole flouncing feel - and yeah, that many emotions seem too intense. Perfect for humor, and apparently perfect for Harry, but I'm with Ginny on this one. :)
Dudly chapter 5 . 10/28
The part where Edward hugs Harry for telling him he still has a soul and the array of insights brought forth by Leah interacting with Ron and Hermione are some of my favorite parts of the story. It's amazing the way you have with words, with images, and the complete grasp you have on these characters.
Dudly chapter 3 . 10/28
'She'd have to eexplain to him that she wasn't a whore. There would be time after the sex, she decided.' Awesome. Amazing. I've never loved Leah's character as much as I do in this fic. :D
Dudly chapter 2 . 10/28
Oh, my. Schoolgirl crush and giggles and inner trail of thoughts about how wonderful Harry is - it made the whole part endearingly hilarious. Really loved it :D
Blazeb79 chapter 16 . 9/22
Great story i really love it! Wish though it hadnt taken 16 chapters for them To "ahem" but still awesome story!
WEAK chapter 15 . 8/5
I definitely liked this story until this exact chapter. through a series of extremely unlikely and insanely badly timed comments and situations exactly what the author wanted has happened. "As long as we dont get struck by lightning while simultaneously drowning everything will be okay!" GURGLE, ZAP. Have a nice life!
Update soon please.
I'm pretty sad that this seems to have been abandoned. Was one of the better stories I've read.
Tilue Akane chapter 8 . 6/3
This is my FAVORITE chapter! Rachel is...?... crazy, demented, psycho, bad influenced person especially to Leah!
SmexyBananas chapter 16 . 5/29
If it wasn't for the fact that Draco is dumb I would of hate him for doing that to Harry.
LightningmasterRyu chapter 16 . 4/25
this is actually pretty good. do you plan on finishing
Biblio388 chapter 16 . 3/14
Having a blast reading this. The humor is well written and the situations are amusing in there strangeness. Glad I read this story even if it does involve Twilight because it is too good not to look at. Definitely going to look at any other stories by you as well if they are this good.
Biblio388 chapter 11 . 3/14
Amelia's reaction to Harry in that last meeting was hilarious. I can only think of a very few instances where someone would have reacted like that in my life and it makes me laugh just thinking about someone acting that way. I am still chuckling just thinking about it here. Discovering some interesting things about Twilight, but mostly just getting a laugh at the ridiculous things that happen around Harry and Leah.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 3/13
Having fun reading this already. Don't know much beyond the very basics of Twilight, so lots of new stuff is flying at me but you are doing an excellent job of making things more interesting than my ignorance. Looking forward to reading more.