Reviews for The Girl who Imprinted
debsel chapter 16 . 7/22
please continue this story!
sato5823 chapter 16 . 7/3
Please update
Stahchild chapter 8 . 6/23
This chapter killed me. I laughed so much. Rachel is hilarious,Emily is wonderful and Leah and Harry's interactions are just beyond cute.
lighting one chapter 14 . 5/29
OMG I can't believe you did that to poor old ginny poor ginny I was so rooting for her but it was funny as hell
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 8 . 5/17
That was hilarious especially Rachel. It was one of the greatest fanfic chapters I've ever read. It was squeal worth as hell. The cuteness is almost overwhelming. You blended the universes well likely by not drawing attention to it and focusing on the humor and relationship. Everything was perfectly timed. I just can imagine their sex life's effect on the pacts. Happy Leah is just wonderful.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 8 . 5/15
wow, that Rachel girl is a bitch... DEATH TO THE BITCH!

well, im 1/2 way through and have enjoyed it so far immensely, very much looking forward to the last 1/2
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 5/14
looks promising
Skattered chapter 16 . 5/12
Glad i found this in an ocean of slash HP/Twilight crossover. It took me months to siff through all the slash stuff but this was so worth the effort. I don't really follow Twillight so naturally i don't even recognised Leah's character, but regardless it was so well written i ended up loving her to bits.

OT side note: Honestly though, there should be some sort of a slash/not slash refine filter. It would make looking through stuff much easier for all
Badgedbadger chapter 8 . 5/7
"Severus Snape. The boy-who-lived."

I died.
Santa1 chapter 16 . 1/25
hope this story will be continued because it is one if not the best harry x twillight crossover.. just a great story hope this continues even if it has been years since the last update. but you never know just after this chrismas another one of my favorite stories got updated and it also been none exsistence for years. so i have still hope :D... if this is dead story at least say something you got many fans
Taylor West chapter 16 . 1/24
IT'S BEEN 2 FUCKING YEARS! ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?
Tom chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
Is there any chance that you've just forgotten to update and have enormous amounts of story just waiting for us? 3
Kolarthecool chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Pretty good so far. Your characters have been getting pretty silly as the story progresses but its done in such a good way that I cant help but like it.
Furionknight chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
I look forward to more :)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2014
I am begging here! Please update, for all that love this Fic.