Reviews for The Girl who Imprinted
suziq968 chapter 16 . 11/23
I really liked this but I guess you aren't writing anymore. It's a shame, but I know life gets in the way.
chemiczen chapter 6 . 10/26
You just had to do it *sigh*. We're supposed to root for Leah right? So why this? Why did you have Harry allow this to happen with Ginny? No, 'couples' don't allow that to happen because they break-up otherwise. No, this is just despicable and unjustifiable.

To give you a clearer picture of why this is so disgusting and ridiculous to me, imagine what happened in this chapter- only that Leah, Ginny, and Harry have their genders reversed, with a fem-Harry giving oral sex to a male-Ginny, Leah walking in on it and smelling the after-sex in Harry's mouth, then Leah being somewhat fine with it?! No! Just... NO!

Yes, you can argue that they become whatever it is that their imprint wants them to be (never really bought into that bullshit), but DAMN! What a heartless thing to do, to put Leah through this. All for the sake of drama. Ugh! Where's the vomit emoticon when you need one.

Well, since I see Ginny looking like she'll continue to be a bitch while Leah will keep on being miserable, I'll just stop reading here. My time will be better spent facepalming while thinking about all the injustices and inequalities of the world.
Devil.Harry chapter 16 . 10/17
There are very few stories in HP*Twilight that are not slash. so nicely done. If there were many, it still would be one of the better ones.
Thanks & update soon.
huskerfan chapter 16 . 8/7
Wow this is a great story so far! I really liked the Leah Harry pairing, and you did a great job of writing their character's relationship/interactions with each other. Its been a while, but I would love to read more if you get inspired to write another chapter.
debsel chapter 16 . 7/22
please continue this story!
sato5823 chapter 16 . 7/3
Please update
Stahchild chapter 8 . 6/23
This chapter killed me. I laughed so much. Rachel is hilarious,Emily is wonderful and Leah and Harry's interactions are just beyond cute.
lighting one chapter 14 . 5/29
OMG I can't believe you did that to poor old ginny poor ginny I was so rooting for her but it was funny as hell
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 8 . 5/17
That was hilarious especially Rachel. It was one of the greatest fanfic chapters I've ever read. It was squeal worth as hell. The cuteness is almost overwhelming. You blended the universes well likely by not drawing attention to it and focusing on the humor and relationship. Everything was perfectly timed. I just can imagine their sex life's effect on the pacts. Happy Leah is just wonderful.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 8 . 5/15
wow, that Rachel girl is a bitch... DEATH TO THE BITCH!

well, im 1/2 way through and have enjoyed it so far immensely, very much looking forward to the last 1/2
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 5/14
looks promising
Skattered chapter 16 . 5/12
Glad i found this in an ocean of slash HP/Twilight crossover. It took me months to siff through all the slash stuff but this was so worth the effort. I don't really follow Twillight so naturally i don't even recognised Leah's character, but regardless it was so well written i ended up loving her to bits.

OT side note: Honestly though, there should be some sort of a slash/not slash refine filter. It would make looking through stuff much easier for all
Badgedbadger chapter 8 . 5/7
"Severus Snape. The boy-who-lived."

I died.
Santa1 chapter 16 . 1/25
hope this story will be continued because it is one if not the best harry x twillight crossover.. just a great story hope this continues even if it has been years since the last update. but you never know just after this chrismas another one of my favorite stories got updated and it also been none exsistence for years. so i have still hope :D... if this is dead story at least say something you got many fans
Taylor West chapter 16 . 1/24