Reviews for Skylar's real fear
person chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I adore this pairing and I'm so happy I'm not the only one who ships them! I also love your stories and I know that this is a one shot so I wont ask you for another chapter, but I will ask you for another story...please. You are awesome and i wish u luck in your writing! :)
passed chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
please update
NZfulla chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I like it :) It's a shame not many people will get to read it though since this probably isn't a very popular movie to write fanfic about... Oh, well. Good luck in your writing!
CuttieGirll57 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was perfect! :D I love Skylar/Sadie and I was afraid that I was the only one who thought of this couple, but apparently I'm not ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I'm sorry for not reviewing, I'm a silent reader. I do not have a account lol. I read your...biography -if that's what it's called, sorry if I sound stupid- and I just wanted to say I will always read your stories. Everytime I go one my laptop (which hasn't been very often lately for some reason) I check your profile to see if you've updated anything. When I see you've updated I completly freak out. Though, I freak out on the inside. If I actually started screaming -like I've wanted to so many times- I would scare my dad and my brother. They'd think I was in trouble so I stay quiet but I literally HAVE to cover my mouth to do that. Lol, I've read ALL of your stories and I think they're all amazing. I'm not gay or bi but I like reading slash stories, forget that I like ANYTHING rated r or has romance lol I actually got into the slash stories because of you. I know this is Really long and I'm sorry about that but I wanted you to know I do read your stories and I honestly love them all. You are so talented, it's just amazing. I wanted you to know I love your stories -like I just said, lol sorry again- but I'm having trouble choosing the right words. I love your stories so much I LITERALLY cannot put it into writing. I just love them I can't think of the right words to describe how much I like them :) Again I'm sorry this is so long. -I say sorry alot. Hope I didn't bother you
Torigagged chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Can you do a story with more mature themes for Skylar & a little lite lesbian bondage where they tie and blindfold each other and tease the captive
lover.
kyiomi chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Awwwzzzzz! That was cute!
loverboy13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
i love this story to i swear u should try to talk a movie or tv show director into making this on tv 12:08AM