Reviews for The Tragedy of Time
Maddeline chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
:'( Well there goes my thoughts of having a happy night. I absolutely loved it, but perhaps underestemated the fact that the title has "Tragedy" written right in it. And in the background, I'm listening to the acoustic version of Rain by Breaking Benjamin.
Yeah, tonight is going to be a deep, depressing night.
This is really beautiful, though. The type of story that rips at your heartstrings and stabs you in the gut, but you can't help but smile a little while you sob.
Grey Amethyst chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
my heart no why would you do this i can't even form a coherent response
why can't i hold these feels

In all seriousness, this is stunning. I'm almost literally blown away. And there is nothing in particular I can point out as being amazing, because every sentence of this piece is incredible.
Smilingkei chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I loved it. This was really awesome. English is not my native language but I read a lot in English. However, this is one of the first time I had so many feelings while reading something in this language.
Saskie chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
It hurts so good...
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
*wipes the tears streaming down face* Gah! The feels...this is beautiful. Sad but truthful.
sam chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
oh dear this is so sad. i want to cry. well done. i love me happy ending for bond/q as much as angst ending for them. this is a nice treat one way or another. please write more angst fic for this ship and some happy one if you will. need more bond/q fic in my life.