Reviews for I Like You That Way
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 7 . 7/25
I f****** love this a lot! Thanks for writing it. Its adorable.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
Awesome, Fantastic, Interesting, very IC, should I continue? cause I can...

PERFECT Amount of romance and humor... so cute, and funny...

I wish you would write a bit more... at least one more adorable and sexy chapter...
Teacuppy chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
I don't understand why this masterpiece has only 60 - something reviews it totally deserves a few thousand at least... I'm reading it for third time, it's amazing.
Teacuppy chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Well, what can I say, this is one of the best and most believable KakaNaru fics, hope though for more!
Sorry for all those reviews just couldn't help myself, this is too awesome!
Ja ne!
Teacuppy chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
awwwwwww, this was adorable, your characterisation of Naruto is Perfection, Flawless :-)
Teacuppy chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
omg, this is so perfect, what an amazing chapter, :-)
Teacuppy chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I liked their conversation it was so honest :-)
CytheriaXylia chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
NOOO. I got too the end of chapter 7 and I was all excited because I thought there was going to be another one... Damn. Hahaha is there going too be another one, or?
Nightoflight9 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
So apparently you can't review for the same chapter. Oh well. This isn't really a review anyway (but it kinda is).
I just spent the last half hour looking for this fic because I remembered something about it but couldn't remember the title, the rating, the length, or even if I had the genre right. But I remembered "like seme and uke" and low and behold- a complicated Google search led me straight to this chapter. I'm so glad I found this story again, because I had forgotten how much I liked it. Keep up the good work.
P.S. I love Iruka in this chapter. So in-character!
Aoi Shinkaze chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
I think this is one of the most hilarious and most in-depth Naruto/Kakashi stories I've ever read.
MzMilo chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I love the sweetness! Thanks for making this fic.
1sunfun chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Nice.
Ocicat chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Oh. Wow. o/o
Naruto's intense focus as he jumped into the situation to get answers is, I'll admit, extremely hot :3
Particularly love this part: "The light...I want to taste it... From your lips" :D
Nightoflight9 chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Oh my goodness so flipping cute and wonderful. I hope to Kami that you continue this masterpiece. I absolutely love Kakashi's persona in this. It's perfect. Please continue.
Nightoflight9 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
What a perfect ending to this chapter. Oh my goodness. So cute.