Reviews for His Stolen Princess
Insertnamehere chapter 7 . 10/16
Woah i read this story back in 2013 :O now i cant help but wonder what would haveappened..i think it would have been really cool if the story ended like Ariastella suggested: Those eyes pierced his soul, a tiny, almost robotic smile stretching her lips as she spoke. "Good morning Vladimir." Seriously omg that line gave me chills O.o thats so creepy poor girl.. Btw guys theres no need to start a flame' war because of one negative review that was written months ago lol Most reviews are positive so no reason to get mad whether u are anonymous or not it just makes u look childlish tbh so just chill and enjoy the story :D Personally i like erotized rape fics cause its "im so hot i drive him crazy, he just has to have me, i get to be the object of mad desire" sort of thing. But its understandable if some people find stories like this disturbing *shrugs* but hey dont worry author ur story isnt shitty i think its ok fic and ur writing style is beautiful:)
Shut up faggot this is for horny virgins not cat ladies
Oh my god can you calm down Also, master of casual sex, I think you missed the sentiment altogether. If virginity does mean a lot to someone, than losing it to a rapist is even more devastating than regretting a consensual encounter, don't you think?

Maybe don't get heated over a shitty fanfiction and just let a girl rub one out.
"A monster would not have cared one iota about your pleasure,"

Your story has "It Is Not A Rape If You Enjoyed It" trope.

Actually many rapists in real life cause pleasure to the victim in order to confuse them. It does not make it okay. And rape is about using sex to cause control and humiliation over victim. Rape is about power. Rape is NOT sex.

Your story also hightlights that strong myth that losing her virginity is something oh really special to a woman and she should only give it to someone she loves. Well that's okay but there is many women out there who do not really care about it that much, they just want to enjoy sex and that's perfectly okay too.

This whole obsession with virginity here in fanfiction community rises from the old belief that women's sexuality should be controlled and limited.

There is actually no medical way to tell if someone is a virgin or not. This includes a broken hymen. Hymens usually become worn down throughout adolescence, and can be torn by everything from jumping on a trampoline, to horseback riding, to simply playing sports. Some women aren't born with one at all. And more than half of women don't bleed the first time they have penetrative sex.
Ariastella chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
Here's my question, though. Will he like what she becomes? Does he REALLY want a Stepford Wife or does he want Danny? The witty, sarcastic, spitfire of a girl who loves space & playing games?

I wonder if Vlad understands that humans are social creatures &, even if he's an exception, Danny obviously isn't. You know what'd be a nice scene? If one day, he found her just sitting quietly in a chair on the balcony, hands folded in her lap, staring out into space with her back turned to him. When he sees her, there's this horrible sinking feeling in his stomach; not like when she'd escaped, but something, arguable, worse.

Hands shaking, instead of calling to her he walks over to see what's wrong & looking at her face, he can't help but shutter. Her skin is white, face expressionless, & her eyes were dull & lifeless... dead... What's happened to his little badger? Where had her brilliant spark gone?

There's a moment when he's struck breathless. She was like a porcaline doll. Hollow... Vlad nearly had a heart-attack when the seemingly lifeless girl's head turned to look him in the eye. Those eyes pierced his soul, a tiny, almost robotic smile stretching her lips as she spoke. "Good morning Vladimir." In that moment, he broke out in a cold sweat.
Tiffany chapter 7 . 5/14/2016
can you please make more of these. Would also make a chapter two I really love your stories a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Please update, but it's okay to take your time with it just don't torture your readers for taking too much time. Please and thanks for the awesome fic
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2016
More chapters please!
tiffany whittle chapter 7 . 3/7/2016
I love this story can you make more chapters please I love this so much thank you so much and can you please do more Danny Phantoms where he is a girl and do more stories like this, your one of my favorite authors and I would love to read more about your stories thank you so much for making such a wonderful and amazing stories
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Love this please keep making more of this kinda stories and I want to know more about Danielle and Vladimir thank you
DannyPhantomluver2 chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
When are u updating. And is dani. Pregnant. Yet ?
DannyPhantomluver2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I think you meant to
Make this a. Dani. X. Vlad. Not a Danny x. Vlad
EverythingAnimefan1994 chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
Can't wait for more is danny going to get kidnapped again so vlad can save her keep up awesome work I love this story.
:D
Viola32 chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
This story is soooooo good, when will you write more? :(
maddie chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more