Reviews for His Stolen Princess
Ariastella chapter 6 . 7/21
Here's my question, though. Will he like what she becomes? Does he REALLY want a Stepford Wife or does he want Danny? The witty, sarcastic, spitfire of a girl who loves space & playing games?

I wonder if Vlad understands that humans are social creatures &, even if he's an exception, Danny obviously isn't. You know what'd be a nice scene? If one day, he found her just sitting quietly in a chair on the balcony, hands folded in her lap, staring out into space with her back turned to him. When he sees her, there's this horrible sinking feeling in his stomach; not like when she'd escaped, but something, arguable, worse.

Hands shaking, instead of calling to her he walks over to see what's wrong & looking at her face, he can't help but shutter. Her skin is white, face expressionless, & her eyes were dull & lifeless... dead... What's happened to his little badger? Where had her brilliant spark gone?

There's a moment when he's struck breathless. She was like a porcaline doll. Hollow... Vlad nearly had a heart-attack when the seemingly lifeless girl's head turned to look him in the eye. Those eyes pierced his soul, a tiny, almost robotic smile stretching her lips as she spoke. "Good morning Vladimir." In that moment, he broke out in a cold sweat.
Tiffany chapter 7 . 5/14
can you please make more of these. Would also make a chapter two I really love your stories a lot.
Please update, but it's okay to take your time with it just don't torture your readers for taking too much time. Please and thanks for the awesome fic
More chapters please!
tiffany whittle chapter 7 . 3/7
I love this story can you make more chapters please I love this so much thank you so much and can you please do more Danny Phantoms where he is a girl and do more stories like this, your one of my favorite authors and I would love to read more about your stories thank you so much for making such a wonderful and amazing stories
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Love this please keep making more of this kinda stories and I want to know more about Danielle and Vladimir thank you
DannyPhantomluver2 chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
When are u updating. And is dani. Pregnant. Yet ?
DannyPhantomluver2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I think you meant to
Make this a. Dani. X. Vlad. Not a Danny x. Vlad
Monkey fist1994 chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
Can't wait for more is danny going to get kidnapped again so vlad can save her keep up awesome work I love this story.
:D
Viola32 chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
This story is soooooo good, when will you write more? :(
maddie chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more
Ls chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
This fic has been amazing thus far.
tjw242 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Holy shit.
In a good way- this is written really well, I can wait to see what happens next 0.0
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Please write more!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Rereading this fic for the hundredth time and still I can't get enough of it. Why would you stop posting such a marvelous work? Both of you are very talented writers and abounding your creation for more than a year saddens your readers very much. I apologize I started my review like that, but it comes from months of non-stop stalking. I wonder how the whole story would end, I toyed with several outcomes, but it's not the same as following the original plot! It can drive anyone crazy. Please, please, pleeeeeaaasse update soon!