Reviews for His Stolen Princess
Viola32 chapter 7 . 12h
This story is soooooo good, when will you write more? :(
maddie chapter 7 . 2/8
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more
Ls chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
This fic has been amazing thus far.
tjw242 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Holy shit.
In a good way- this is written really well, I can wait to see what happens next 0.0
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Please write more!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Rereading this fic for the hundredth time and still I can't get enough of it. Why would you stop posting such a marvelous work? Both of you are very talented writers and abounding your creation for more than a year saddens your readers very much. I apologize I started my review like that, but it comes from months of non-stop stalking. I wonder how the whole story would end, I toyed with several outcomes, but it's not the same as following the original plot! It can drive anyone crazy. Please, please, pleeeeeaaasse update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
reported.
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Wow this is an interesting story I normally don't like reading rape story's but but because its hard to find female Danny x Vlad story's for me I read it and I thought to give it a try and I'm glad I did because its quite a fun read so please update soon
P.A.W.07 chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
I absolutely loved this! Its an interesting look at the half-ghosts being their own species. The smut isn't bad either. XD

Anyway, I do hope you pick this up again.
Titatovenaares chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Love your story. I hope you update soon.
firelily18 chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
77 reviews and 111 followers.
So that's at least 34 people who failed to comment on this well written yet unbearably tragic story.
Jerks!
Oh and when are you going to update? I wonder if Vlad and Danny have kids, then how will their kids reproduce if they're half ghost? Would the kids have to marry their siblings (EWWW!)? Wait for another person to get shocked with ghost powers? And how is Vlad going to explain to his child that he raped their mother? Especially if he had a daughter! Probably would leave it out or wouldn't care anyway.
I just can't see a happy ending for this story and yet it pulls me in so much! I'm waiting for Dani, her friends, and/or her parents to pop in on Vlad and go all gangsta on him! Forcing a teenaged girl to have your baby? That's a big no-no!
Ka chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
So I'm kind of "screw morality, kill him, kill him, kill him, no mortal prison can hold you anyway" or, you know, "burn his house down with him in it while he sleeps"
And if she can't move, can't be free... just freeze your insides so nothing may live there. Let him agonize over stillbirths and stay in the back of your own head where nothing can hurt you.

... I kind of hate you for labeling kidnapping, repeated rape and trying and sort of succeeding to induce stockholm syndrome as romance. But there are writers of fanfic who do it worse than you.
Ka chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
... and now I am in favor of her running away and getting a, what's it called again, hyste-something-vasectomy-thing, removal of what he wants and sending it to him in ice so he'll stop chasing her. If he's the only one she can have children with and he'll keep chasing her as long as she is vertile, then there's no reason for her to keep that monthly visitor.

Also, did you know that children from stressed mothers, or mothers who don't want their child, tend to be rather unhealthy?
Ka chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
He justifies himself so much huh.

But yeah, he's a monster, no matter what he says.

Run away Danny, run away!

Yeah, I don't think it's the kind of fic where the victim mannages to escape.

If it does end in romance, I will think it an unhappy ending. If he does get his child, I will also see it as a bad ending. Frankly, the only way I would see this as a good ending would be if Danni/Danny got away alive and free from him. Even if everything ends up dark and broken.
Vlad's death would be optional.
Theo chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Did you give up on this story or something?