Reviews for Moved by the Law of Probability
Nad19 chapter 9 . 5/11
i love it. thanks. this is the first fanfic where Loki's seen as innocent and i am glad to see harry support him.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 9 . 5/10
yay! good ending, no necessity for the rest of the avengers arc with some decent common sense. it's surprising how much trouble lack of said common sense causes so many different characters across any type of storytelling genre and style.
But yeah, good story, entertaining read, if short.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 6 . 5/10
omg, the idea with fury, the council, and that nuke... yes! Never seen it before, but I'm definitely digging it.
Lifesjustalaugh chapter 1 . 3/19
You use italics too much.
RueX12 chapter 1 . 3/3
Uhh I hope this isn't gay (no offense its the same as me saying I don't want to watch gay póŕn)
Hplover040505 chapter 9 . 2/18
I dont get
Charles Harris
Samson Napes
Or
Robert Syne
Can you explain
Also love this ff it's amazing!
Sultan Asil Arslan chapter 9 . 12/18/2020
As a Turkish citizen I take offense to what you just said.
Fyreheart chapter 9 . 10/10/2020
Just re-read this after several years and enjoyed as much as the first time.
PappyOldGuy chapter 9 . 8/17/2020
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 8/17/2020
Interesting start to what promises to be a good story. I have read quite a number of FanFiction stories, including crossovers, and most have been good. It looks as if it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
StarInMyEye chapter 9 . 7/28/2020
Cool.
OrdealOfMc chapter 9 . 7/24/2020
I wonder if it's Harry/Loki. what with the end of the story
mallarieTwinkies chapter 9 . 7/5/2020