Reviews for Moved by the Law of Probability
Darknessdawns chapter 9 . 6/21
This was a rather interesting piece. I enjoyed how Harry was written but didn't really care for how almost word for word the Avengers movie canon was. I did like how some things were different and how things went a different way after the end of that canon. However I going to just guess most of that is due to when this was written. At any rate this was interesting and I would have enjoyed seeing this version of Harry follow more of the MCU, as well as more on the friendship between him and Loki.
TBearTech chapter 9 . 3/4
Fun short read.
Thank you for a well writen story.
-C
alastorfenrinheil chapter 9 . 1/26
fantastic story. good work
CharmedArtist chapter 9 . 12/8/2023
This was fantastic. Thank you for sharing!
Foolgod chapter 9 . 9/29/2023
really good. I really liked the frequent time skips. if I were too say a way I would like to read it, I would want him to go back in time for like 1000 years and explore history I loovvve those types of stories but there's not very many since it takes so much research to make them good.
SunPho3n1x chapter 8 . 4/28/2023
Such a great story! I loved reading this!
reseh chapter 9 . 1/2/2023
I enjoyed this. I’ve only recently branched out from HP to Avengers. I appreciate how you handled the Loki “decontamination” so that he could stay. Thanks for posting.
EdTheBeast chapter 9 . 12/17/2022
Very un-romantic in Harry. Has action, good or nice war in New York. Intriguing idea for anyone who does MoD stories going to other universes!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2022
Well. That ended on a sad note.
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 7/15/2022
That was a most interesting meshing of genres and fandoms. Quite nice. Thanks for sharing.

I was particularly charmed by Harry's not wanting to leave Loki as the sole immortal on Earth. Very in-character.
lady sakura cosmos chapter 9 . 4/12/2022
Good story
HarryPfanfic chapter 9 . 4/12/2022
Enjoyed the fic but would've loved more if you had done something from Bill and fleur meeting and also completed the fiction till infinity war
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 9 . 2/18/2022
Enjoyed reading this again.
ale.macznik chapter 9 . 1/19/2022
Such potential for some kind of Loki/Harry relationship or friendship waisted. So many things to describe in the last chapter, avengers reaction at his past, Loki's moments with Harry, death, some relationships, Odin's point of view.
Don't get me wrong, the core story was brilliant but such a waste of idea.
imgonnadie chapter 9 . 11/23/2021