Reviews for Moved by the Law of Probability
lady sakura cosmos chapter 9 . 4/12
Good story
HarryPfanfic chapter 9 . 4/12
Enjoyed the fic but would've loved more if you had done something from Bill and fleur meeting and also completed the fiction till infinity war
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 9 . 2/18
Enjoyed reading this again.
ale.macznik chapter 9 . 1/19
Such potential for some kind of Loki/Harry relationship or friendship waisted. So many things to describe in the last chapter, avengers reaction at his past, Loki's moments with Harry, death, some relationships, Odin's point of view.
Don't get me wrong, the core story was brilliant but such a waste of idea.
imgonnadie chapter 9 . 11/23/2021
Excellent story
SunPho3n1x chapter 9 . 11/18/2021
I love this story so much! Harry is so carefree and independent. Thanks for writing this.
UnlikelyPresence chapter 9 . 11/17/2021
I absolutely love fics where Harry and Loki are friendsthis one takes a slice of the metaphorical cake!
UnlikelyPresence chapter 1 . 11/17/2021
Lmfao Harry’s false names are too good
Guest chapter 9 . 10/10/2021
Beautiful. I loved your take on the MoD premise
moonprincess97524 chapter 2 . 10/9/2021
I really really really love how Harry said that he couldn't do the impossible, so didn't do anything that was impossible. I love that and I am confusing myself trying to say what I mean.
gginsc chapter 9 . 10/3/2021
So some people in Asgard put spells on Loki? Makes me feel sorry for the dude. Nice story.
Royslady51 chapter 6 . 8/14/2021
Got a tiny issue with word mis-use that is consistent in several stories (or I wouldn't bother because you are quite excellent over all) so I'm going to correct that here for you. Problem word is 'reign' or 'reigns' which should be 'rein' or 'reins'.

reign

verb
hold royal office; rule as king or queen.
"Queen Elizabeth reigns over the UK"

OR

noun
the period during which a sovereign rules.
"the original chapel was built in the reign of Charles I"

rein

noun
a long, narrow strap attached at one end to a horse's bit, typically used in pairs to guide or check a horse while riding or driving.

OR

verb
check or guide (a horse) by pulling on its reins.
"he reined in his horse and waited for her"

Anyway, hope that cleared up the confusion.
keniskarol chapter 9 . 8/12/2021
Is that's a happy end? Oh, cute
vickyvvphan chapter 9 . 8/4/2021
Loved the way the story played out, thanks for making this! I’ll be rereading this c:
Kittens Kat chapter 9 . 7/2/2021
WICKEDLY, GOOD STORY! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK!