Reviews for Moved by the Law of Probability
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
I shorta wished Harry somehow clued them in that he was Harry but not directly saying it
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 9 . 7/14/2015
This story is wonderful! my only pet peeve was the use of ‘Egyptian’ as a language — in Egypt, of course, people speak ~Arabic~ and ‘Egyptian’ is not a real language.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
Dude. I do like the avenges, but I've seen the movie already. Stop copying whole streams of dialogue word for word, it rapidly gets boring
Raven J. Haile chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
This was fangtastic. I loved all the names, and the tattoos. :3
teedub chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
This is my 2nd read through and I enjoyed it just as much at the first time around.

Though I want more, there really isn't much more to be said is there? I'd love some one-shots of Loki and Harry's relationship and if they do eventually go back to Asgard.

Does Harry ever use any of the skills he's acquired? Metal-smith, carpentry, wine making, etc?
Neilru2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
This is actually the first ever story I have regretted reading, just the fact that you had a vary good storyline add with vary good (in my opinion) character development, and then that ending, horrid horrid truly horrid, ... thank you for your effort, good day
Luna-tic4590 chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
Sequel? Ever? At all?
RexNihil chapter 9 . 5/19/2015
This needs so much following up on. Immortal Harry and Loki, hanging out for eternity. Then Earth gets overcrowded and the mass exodus begins. Harry's new name is...

Malcolm Reynolds.
Shiittake Ramen chapter 9 . 5/13/2015
Super sweet story and I am going to take a guess that Thanos is dead or super injured from Harry's spell so Avengerz 2 never happens and all the other stuff never happens.
KitkatMoon chapter 9 . 5/4/2015
awesome story
Faerie of Tara chapter 9 . 4/27/2015
I loved this fic! I love how Harry traveled the world... Wish I could do that too :)
AkiraNatsume chapter 9 . 4/24/2015
Awe. Sequels please?
misherukuro chapter 9 . 4/18/2015
Great fic. ,
Mickey chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
I liked it
Guest chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
that was so sweet. and sad.
946 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »