Reviews for Moved by the Law of Probability
Spidersauce chapter 9 . 12/29/2019
Sad af ending.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2019
A well crafted story that was gentle on my emotions and easy to read. Thankyou
KnowInsight chapter 9 . 11/26/2019
well that was a fun Avengers/ HP crossover. I especially enjoy the harry/ Loki friendship and the explanation of the all the mental behavioral nudges combining to really fuck Loki up.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 9 . 11/14/2019
Great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2019
Nice story, I sort of feel like it ended abruptly but it was still a good crossover fic.
Kevin chapter 9 . 10/15/2019
Usually Harry Potter avenger crossovers end up doing the lazy thing of having Harry steal dialogue from existing characters, I’m glad to see that’s not happening here. It’s a good story and I look forward to seeing the next chapter
crankypants16 chapter 9 . 10/13/2019
Such a good story. Thank you
misherukuro chapter 8 . 9/5/2019
Great re-read thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2019
I don't understand there relationship are they friends or do they like each other. Why aren't they traveling around together at all. I suppose they could eventually but I wish we had another chapter
Loveless Demon chapter 8 . 7/16/2019
I like that tribute to Nick Fury XD Seems he made quite the impression on Harry for him to use his name to make an alias.
StoneTheLoner chapter 9 . 7/15/2019
That's a decent ending. I honestly don't think you would've done this story justice if you ended it with the Avengers giving a sappy speech about being family and making him stay. It's more original this way and it makes me happy to imagine what he's been doing :)
avatar junkman chapter 9 . 6/16/2019
the ones who watch in shadows
Princesscrystalwrite chapter 1 . 5/6/2019
Great story! I loved it and I love how Harry didn't go soft and stayed true to his word, and left. A lot of stories have him (or other characters) stay in one place instead.
582Raven chapter 9 . 4/14/2019
Second read-through and I still appreciate how simple this story is. Not in bad way or anything but it just had that nice simple feel to it:)
bkerrmom1 chapter 9 . 3/20/2019