Reviews for Moved by the Law of Probability
ringenpw chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Great story I look forward to the next update
gasacan90 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Ha ha funny keep up the good work im hoping Harry remains neutral and makes funny remarks maybe make funny remarks
PyroKitsune chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Haha this is awesome! keep it up. I want to know how Nick Fury, Bruce Banner and Natasha take to Harry being Harry. :D
Umecchi chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I find the way you write this to be fascinating; it really grabbed my attention. The way you portray Harry is humorous and interesting. I can already feel myself becoming invested in this fic and it is only the first chapter! I cannot wait until the next chapter; this story is new and refreshing; I hope you update soon! I loved it!
Basic Imperfection chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
alskdjflksdj so awesome. Please continue this soon, it looks like it's going to be a fantastic story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
this story would've been much better if harry had defeated voldemort then faked his death instead of running for it.
ToshimiOkami chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Looking forward to reading more, very interesting so far, hope you update soon! XD
Ie-maru chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Omg, this is perfect! Please update again soon!
All for the random conversation Harry has with Loki.
Sweet Moments chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I like all the pseudonyms Harry has and the way he gives them so easily like they were candy to strangers.
WritingJustToWrite chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is absolutely fantastic. You're language is unusually elegant and your current plot and characters kinda make me want to do really shite dancing. Please... Pleeeease, more?
PSay chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is a nice beginning to this story. Harry has been studying for a while. It is time for him to have a problem to solve. Meeting the Avengers is deffinitely going to be interesting. Thanks for a new beginning. I look forward to more of this story. pms
Cupitor chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Cool)
Pink the Legendary chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Just so you know, I'm giggling gleefully like some crazy person.
akasanta chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Looking like another good story for you. Hope to see another chapter soon. Cheers! :D
LightLessStar chapter 1 . 11/29/2012