Reviews for Two Hearted Dream
guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Your a great writer. This story is wonderfully written, true to character, and the idea about beds they've slept in is so cute and unique.
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
So adorable! This made me love bade even more if that's possibly!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This was so perfect and beautiful! I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW
Mrs. Spiderman Penguin chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
CRYING BECAUSE IT WAS SO PERFECT.
laurenwrites chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
SOBBING this is amazing! I loved it!
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Awww the ending was adorable and the part about "Locked Up" was great:)
MissQueenKirei chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is fantastic! I love it!
SorryImAnonymous chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh God, I just read this again, and I can't get over how PERFECT it is! It is so incredibly cute and sweet and realistic and fantastically written! I LOVE this
Trance Starr chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is fantastic . . . I've only gotten to the first two scenarios so far but you have them spot on. My favourite is the moment Tori observes . . . I always think it's fantastic to use another character's perspective on a relationship because sometimes they see things you can't when you're in the middle of it : ) So beautiful, thank you.
SorryImAnonymous chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is SO ADORABLE. I LOVE it! please write more amazing things!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was just amazing! It is seriously one of the best bade oneshots ever! I don't know why but I love it
BhindGreenEyes chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
So cute love it
bsblchick82 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Great story! Each scene was so cute and real-like I could totally picture each scene as I was reading. Wish we could really see scenes like these on the show :)
twenty four7bade chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I LOVE THIS! crying rn... :') berg well written. I could visualize every scenario you wrote about and it made me love them even more! I love future bade! Awesome! :)
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is so amazing. great job!