Reviews for A Letter, A Past
navyloverme chapter 21 . 3/4
Best story I have read since like yr 5! U should continue 2 write amazing stories like this.
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/25
Well, I love this chapter and it is just damn right awesome!
Tempe4Booth chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
i remember reading this on but i never got to read the end i love it.
xSuperNovax chapter 21 . 12/14/2012
I loved reading this. I thought that the plot was amazing and I love how you portrayed the characters. This story sucked me in and I believe it to be one of the best Sea Patrol fics I've read. Congratulations on doing such a fabulous job and thank you.

xSuperNovax
wickeduk chapter 21 . 12/12/2012
Yay! Nice ending wiggle. Well done.
GUEST chapter 21 . 12/12/2012
Thanks, I have really enjoyed reading this story. Loved the sumery at the end.
GUEST chapter 19 . 12/11/2012
great two more chapters. The pace of the story is starting to quicken, can't wait for more.
wickeduk chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
Oooh, dramatic ending! Can't wait to see what happens next.
GUEST chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
WOW! I love the way this story is moving the super quick uploads are brilliant. Looking forward to the next chapters. Thanks.
kazzyj chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
hope they stay happy and honest with each other! mikes parents are a bit controlling though - give them some privacy! you have got me intregued as too who the attacker is though thought it kates mum but know you usually got a twist planned!
MV16 chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
oww wooow ! i love this story I like ur writing style even though it's a bit OC. can't wait for the next chapters to come :)
GUEST chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
OH NO! What a dramatic pause. I hope this conversation will be finished soon.
cowgirlie chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
more pleasre! :D
GUEST chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
I'm enjoying reading this story. It contains all the elements, a little bit of drame,sadness,humour plus a touch of mystery. I look forward to how it all comes together in future chapters. Thanks for the regular updates.
Karla chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Well, but with an improving writing your style must change at least a little bit, it's like cars. version 2ist better than one, and looks a little bit diffrent, not much, but you can see it if you're looking. :D:D