Reviews for Legend of the Namikazes
Branden chapter 1 . 6/27
Could I have the link to your PM
billy chapter 34 . 6/24
you should really consider moving on with this story. it is great i loved reading till the end!
Oridian chapter 20 . 11/18/2014
Jiraiya never fought zabuza ... just saying ... kisame and itachi baited him
Kelto2010 chapter 34 . 11/9/2014
Hi, I was just wondering if you were going to continu yhe story or if it was discontinued. Thanks
Titan chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Bro. Love your fanfics. Wish you can make more, just can't seem to get enough. Love them.
blacklightning1 chapter 30 . 9/19/2014
I have a complaint about you writers never replying back when i write reviews if that continues you will get no more reviews from me the world does not revolve around me but it is nice to be acknowledged.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/14/2014
I really like legend of the namikazes so far. I like how you gave naruto the executioners blade and also made him such a dick towards sasuke though i like sasuke because he learns as quickly as me and is almost as much as a genious as me... But i dont like his arrogance to be honest if naruto in canon actually wanted to kill sasuke he would have by now as he can go toe to toe while in siennan mode with sasuke while sasuke is using his mangekyo not to mention if he goes tailed beast mode. And naruto reminds me of how hard i work and i never give up i always keep trying plus my child hood wasnt very different from his kyubbi aside and chakra aside and the whole ninja stuff aside. Also if you ever make that naruto x tenten fanfic please pm me.
blacklightning1 chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
Your right they obviously dont understand the piont in baiting someone. Lets say someone knows how to fight but doesnt have good emotional control that persons mind will be to clouded and will lose the fight... I can fight while pissed but it takes a hell o alot of focus and energy to fight like that i can do it but its much easier for me to remain calm. I can also go into a berserkers rage but that means i will lose all my restraints and will kill the person in front of me at that piont i wont be able to stop myself. And in general i refuse to even spar with someone unless i know they are good enough to at least keep up with me the stuff i know deals mainly with pressure pionts speed agility stamina and killing moves. I have lately become extremely rusty because i have noone to spar with.
blacklightning1 chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Hi im the one who left that post a couple of minutes ago about being similar to naruto and sasuke and having a similar childhood as naruto i didnt know i wasnt logged in. So please do pm me if you creat a naru/ten fanfic
Kyulie the Ice Demon Girl chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
What is your personal site?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
Wat the fuck just happened?!
Fuck m done with this story..
Fucking dumbass
blacklightning1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Please dont stop writing I like your stories so far.
Nice chapter 34 . 7/17/2014
Cool story now finish it you lazy ass
Spectre27 chapter 20 . 6/24/2014
I kinda feel bothered by how you don't address certain parts in the story. You didn't go back to how Shikamaru is a traitor, or how Tsunade fucked up and basically just let a traitor get free into the world so easily because she didn't listen to Naruto.
One thing that's been getting to me since the first chapters is how much of a whipped puppy you make Naruto with Ino.
I can understand having a woman that takes charge of the relationship, but you make Naruto a jellyfish. No spine whatsoever.
It's almost like the anime where Sakura keeps beating the shit out of Naruto for breathing wrong. Except this time she's blonde, and got bigger boobs.
Tonlor chapter 34 . 5/29/2014
I have to say i hate you... not because of your stories... i love Naruhina they are my OTP... then i read your stories... Painful Love, Blue eyed Lovers, and now Legend of the Namikazes... Now NaruIno is my OTP... darn you and your awesome stories... please PM your personal site i want to finish reading this story. and please tell me you have more NaruIno there.