Reviews for Bedtime Tales For Scared Little Children
Kimnd chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
This. This story, man.
This story is great. Great job. I would not be unhappy if you kept updating this.
kcrb0202 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
AWWW the end was cute and the rest is creepy interesting and fascinating
kcrb0202 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Awww that was so sweet of Johnny
kcrb0202 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Awww that really sad
Froyo3 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
I could barley stop to eat it was so interesting please hurry and write the next chapter
Overlord-Zenorac chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
HAHAHAHAHA laughed my ass off at this, and felt good for todd :)
Overlord-Zenorac chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Good retelling man
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
...my...gawd...that was THE most mindblowingly cool theory I have have ever fucking heard. WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT?! 80
, rare hopeful Johnny moment. That is so touching I might puke rainbows! I LOVE IT!8)
3. FILLERBUNNY!;)
Flameear chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
I love this idea and e stories you tell make perfect sense. It's a glimce at Johnny's interior workings. Congrats can't wait to read more
Night-Waker chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Penonymous? Would you happen to be... (Reads bio) You are! ThePenonymous from YouTube 8D My sister and I love your videos (Her favorite is "Invader Zim - Not One Of Us" and I love "JTHM Plays Slender") But I'm here to review your story so...

I like how Ch. 1's story is basically Nny's life. I just love the last few lines.

Ch. 2 was both hilarious and sweet. Nny falling asleep despite his hatred of it just to give Squee that hand-made present was so cute! .
Silent's chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
I don't see why more people haven't reviewed this. It's great. I love how you put background information to make everything tie together for the chapters. Like how the bunny Johnny made was the only unique thing Todd has gotten from anyone. It's nice. Can't wait for the next one, but don't strain yourself!
walkingdoom chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
sick. magniofisent. frightening. and preobably, the most ADORABLE thing i have read so far!