Reviews for Where the Ocean and Sky Collide
Guest chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
Yes to the chaptered AU! It's a really interesting premise!
HighValour chapter 27 . 6/12/2014
... This might be the best chapter of the lot. Very interesting insight into the mind of a defeated [and not quite regretful] Ozai.

SammuriKitty chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
PLEASE make this a real story!
the Moon our Witness chapter 22 . 12/1/2013
oh yes that would be so lovely ! *-* such an original idea, I have never read a story where Lu Ten is married to Katara! (: please please make a story out of this drabble 3
the Moon our Witness chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
I want a continuation of that! I wanna know what happened, why Lu Ten is alive and what Ozai has done and how Katara ended up in the Fire Nation (: and most of all: whats happening in the night following the festival, so please make it a multichaptered fic 3
ahscrazy chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Please expand this one! It's so good! My favourite one (so far)!
SiriusAllPunked chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
I love every chapter, but I love this one especially. It's almost...Phantom like. Zuko's aloofness is...sexy. And, hey, who doesn't love the mask? If you ever get bored and want to make this multi-chaptered, know I will certainly not complain.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/31/2013
please turn this into a story PLEASE
lightsounds chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
I vote to have this one expanded because it was pretty much amazing! And I love how Katara called him out; I literally laughed out loud.
ebonyrose97 chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
Please! This one! Festival! Please make this an expanded fic!
Zutara22 chapter 30 . 2/27/2013
Totally random but i LOVE Breath of Life, that song you said you were listening too! its so powerful, i get chills.
anyways, on ward to chapter 31!
Long Live Zutara! 3
Zutara22 chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
i NEED a longer story of this one, chapter 13! its so good! i can just see Zuko leaping in to protect Katara... *swoon*
Long Live Zutara!
Pentastic chapter 31 . 2/24/2013
More good one shots. I look forward to poking through some of your chaptered fics. I don't know if you did this or not but you should list this as complete. I tend to search only for completed stories because so many good ones never get finished. (I have done this myself with one of my stories). It may help others find the collection. Anyway good job!
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 24 . 1/25/2013
Ha ha So far I like this chapter the best. Drunk Zuko is always fun :D And he is the Team Dad, how cute.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 15 . 1/25/2013