Reviews for Where the Ocean and Sky Collide
S.M.Shoka chapter 28 . 7/18
I really wish you would expand on some of these snippets! There may be a ton of Zuko/Katara stories out there but very few have them in character. I think you've got their voices down perfectly-their interactions are natural and flow well. I especially love the way you portray Katara because I feel like far too many people make her perfect when, in actuality, there are times when she has a Holier Than Thou attitude haha.

Please write more!
narutocraxygirl107 chapter 13 . 11/8/2015
I would definitely read it if you expanded on this
Elen-Di chapter 31 . 10/12/2015
So sad, yet so beautiful. It makes my heart ache.
Elen-Di chapter 27 . 10/9/2015
Wow, that was a really good exploration of Ozai. And then Katara visiting him with THAT news... This is really wonderfully written.
Elen-Di chapter 13 . 10/8/2015
Umm yes please continue this chapter into a ficlet?! Please?!
Elen-Di chapter 9 . 10/8/2015
Love love love love love
Dr.BlackCoffee chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Ocean and sky really is Katara and Aang is it not?
Guest chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
Yes to the chaptered AU! It's a really interesting premise!
HighValour chapter 27 . 6/12/2014
... This might be the best chapter of the lot. Very interesting insight into the mind of a defeated [and not quite regretful] Ozai.

SammuriKitty chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
PLEASE make this a real story!
the Moon our Witness chapter 22 . 12/1/2013
oh yes that would be so lovely ! *-* such an original idea, I have never read a story where Lu Ten is married to Katara! (: please please make a story out of this drabble 3
the Moon our Witness chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
I want a continuation of that! I wanna know what happened, why Lu Ten is alive and what Ozai has done and how Katara ended up in the Fire Nation (: and most of all: whats happening in the night following the festival, so please make it a multichaptered fic 3
ahscrazy chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Please expand this one! It's so good! My favourite one (so far)!
SiriusAllPunked chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
I love every chapter, but I love this one especially. It's almost...Phantom like. Zuko's aloofness is...sexy. And, hey, who doesn't love the mask? If you ever get bored and want to make this multi-chaptered, know I will certainly not complain.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/31/2013
please turn this into a story PLEASE