Reviews for Always Getting Involved
SamnioKami chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
All the feels for the happy ending , I have to say this was one of your strangest stories so far and this one had me going in the wrong direction the entire time. :) I loved this little change in pace from your normal stories and I hope you can write another one like this later. I personally am happy with no lemon in this story, there was the little tid bits but overall I don't think there was a real place for one here. I hope that some of my reviews made you laugh a little since I was really lost on my predictions. :) You really did a great job on this story and I can't wait for the next one. :) I hope you don't have to be on hiatus for to long but I understand how busy life can be, until then I guess i'm just going to check daily for updates and to read the stories I haven't finished yet.
SamnioKami chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Dang, I did not see this coming... Here I am all like Seph is the devil, and its his parents, thats cold. I feel so bad for him but its a huge splash of reality to what can happen when parents take things the wrong way... I am super happy that at the least Sora would have some place to go when Riku was nyeh, but its still a bad place to be... I personally dont entierly see how you can end all this next chapter but I look forward to it! Guess I picked the wrong time to start reading again though eh? Sad you are going on hiatus, hope it dosnt last long. Good luck in all your ventures!
SamnioKami chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Where to start? Let's start with the whole relationship thing, Sora obviously cares yet they broke up so quick?... I only have one theory to this which also ties in to his lying. I think he is doing it to protect everyone. maybe there are spies around sora's house? but Sephiroth is pretty much controlling everything to a T. sad that you say your almost done though, this story looks like it has a lot of room to grow.. oh well, your the boss on that stuff :)
SamnioKami chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
So... first off I would have left a review for the last few chapters but /i read them on a plane and had no wifi... so I post some off my thoughts in this one instead. first off I hate Seph with a burning passion. I have never liked him as a character but you basically made him worse than Lux from NMBP. as for Sora, what the heck is holding him to all this still? I don't get it... (or cant think of a logical reason yet) as for where he stored the drugs, dose that really happen to be a common place for dealers to hide em'? now onto whats happening, My thoughts on the whole phone call, probably got rapped. guess we will see. I am kinda thinking that right now Sora is an orphan and his family was in a huge debt that Seph is collecting on with Sora as his servent forever. I also dont think he actually got fired. I think I covered it all. Other than Sora's pain I really am liking this story so far :) Keep up the good work as always! Cant wait to read more!
SamnioKami chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Okay, so one I have to say again I called that Sephiroth is the drug dealer, not that i'm complaining or anything because it dose work, but is he just your favorite character for that position? xD Past this I really am liking this twisted story. :P Although I feel bad for Sora and his "job" Cant wait to find out more, but for now I hop on my next plane! Hope life is great for you with all its normal chaos! Thanks for the great updates!
SamnioKami chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Dafuck is with this prostitution thing?! Even I say that's a bit of a stretch on any imagination of his character. I will still read cause it intrigues me so, but this is just getting curious and curiouser...
SamnioKami chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Okay review time! I really am interested in this story and where you are going to try and take it, as I said before its not the norm but at the same time its nice to see sora with some intelligence :) I am quite curious to see who forced Sora into the whole Drug dealing business, (insert twin / and or sephiroth here?) because it would have to be something deep for Sora to stick with it instead of just living his life normal. Now as to the Sora and no relationships yet thing I guess we have the honor of you changing another character gay in your stories xD I hope this continues to be a unique story. Cant wait to read more :)
Mister-Dinosaurus-Poof chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
Ohaii
I feel like a bad fan, having not reviewed antthing of yours before, but I have to say, you're a wonderful writer.
Although I'm always sad to see the stories end, I'm always excited to read them. I've read a few of your other stories who's names elude me at present moment, but this story was quite the thrill!
You kept me guessing, which I like and I was addicted from the get go!
I was so agitated before you updated, that I stopped reading all stories because I wanted to make aure I remembered this one xD
Crazy, I know. But seriously. This story was the bees knees.
I really wish you would write a sequel!
Or a follow up chapter.
Just don't let it end! :C
Anywhooozer. Good job!
\./
lady Alexas chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
more pleae
SoRikuR0x chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
What's the Silent Sacrifice? Is it another FF reference?
It's cool.
Soooo glad that Sora got a happy ending! XD
YAY!
Aw, well even if there's no lemon, it's still a happy ending and I'm so glad that it's so sweet! Sora's free of all of it now! :D
YAAAY!

This was just such an adorable story!
Can't wait to see you after your hiatus! Imma try to fix my HUGE breaks between updates on my stories and making them longer while you're out! Your amazing writings have motivated me!
Dark-Angel-Anime Fangirl chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Oh. My God... Axel's leg... Oh. My. *falls over* That was so describtive (that was spelled wrong). Poor Axel. Poor Riku. Poor Sora, He doesn't deserve those parents. Great Job. (Sorry I didn't review for other chapters.) :3
himiko chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
your welcome i'm crying right now lol this was really good im mean if it made me cry and laugh then its awesome the ending was very cute XD
kairi8912 chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Love your stories .
IllMaryZemyx chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
I honestly was crying for the last two chapters, such true emotion with words! Reading your stories has actually been helping me get through high school and I just want to thank you for that. You have an amazing gift and it's just totally...awesome! Now where's my "love this story" ringtone when I need it? And on a random note I can't wait for the sequel to Taste of Loneliness, and reading that was such a thrill too! In my honest opinion, your stories are the ones that I prefer the most because of the sheer force of pure emotion,care,and detail put into every story. I guess I'll stop fan-girling for now so... yeah... ._.
babychela45 chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
Ohhhhh the feels the fan feels! XD it'ed be nice if there was like a part that said few months later or somerhing like then add the lemon scene but oh well i loved this too :D