Reviews for His Agent
The Miss America chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
I like this story. I hope you decided to continue it a bit more one day.
anonymous chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Great fic and I heartily cheer that this will stay friendship and not slash. There aren't enough friendship five between these two.
LilyLunaPotter142 chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
I do like the James and Q fics, only friendship. And this is really good and they are in character
Baow chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
I like it.
Fantasy Fruit chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Awesome Bond story with good character development. I was all nervous for Q when he locked himself in the filing room. Well written!
NewSlove chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
man i really enjoyed this story! especially the last two chapter and this one! ...actually i love them all! and this chapter is amazing!

pretty sure this fic is complete?! say it ain't so! lol i hope not! i hope you keep going!
cjz1996 chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
no joke, this is the sweetest thing i've read. i love sickfics. update soon!
LivMaeDL chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
I dislike how in any fics about unconfirmed ships, the najority of authors make the characters unrealistic just to get them into a a romantic situation. You have done wonderfully to avoid this. The characters are so beautifully written and canonical, which makes the 00Q side of things all the better. Thanks for a great read.
Liv X
blackflowersblossom chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Finaaally something that is not slash xD yay, keep updating!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Omg this is the best please write more soon
ForgottenXGuardian785 chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Haha I'm so loving this story! I blazed through it in half an hour want more! I notice you keep complaining about not knowing anything about tech or bar scenes or what goes on in Q's head sometimes. I can't claim to be an expert or anything but if you ever find yourself thoroughly stuck then don't be afraid to pm me, I'd personally love to help out. I've Brent thinking about writing a Q fix but I'm rubbish at the James Bond theme, I can't think of any plot line whatsoever... Anyway, love this story keep it up
Pondera 2.0 chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Yay! Bonus chapter! And yes, this chapter totally makes up for the ending and the wait between chapters ;). I can totally imagine James sitting with Q after helping him and when Q confronted him about that totally denying it . Great chapter, please, keep them coming ;).
TT chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
So Q is basically Bond's little brother isn't he? Another good chapter, thanks for updating, needed something to look forward to after today, I think we all did.
Wolfa Moon chapter 7 . 12/14/2012