Reviews for Forsaken Princess
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
This idea is a nice one! And it's well written too. I wonder what will happen next...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
I so don't like ghirahim. He's absolutely creepy. And disgusting. And not. At. All. Fabulous.
darth-sakura chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
So far, I'm interested! Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
You better Update it has been 2 years now. What givrs!?
Sharkbait-ooohaha chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I like where this story is going please contine!
eragon456 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I look forward to how this story progresses. Your writing style is very clean-cut, which I enjoy, but I would add a smidge more detail concerning Sakura's background and powers in the next chapter. Unless you were going to do that already? I also found a song I think fits VERY well with this fic, called Paradise of Light and Shadow by VOCALOID (posted by lordxwillie on youtube). Give it a listen and see what you think, will you?It would be cool if you somehow found a way to work it into this story.
Fallen Angel Tears chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
love it so much! update plis plis plis!
Kitkatsuna chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Ohhh, this looks like it'll be a good story, please update it!
megahoe95 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Ugh wow I really love your writing style. It really pulls the whole story together. Hmm maybe you can describe what they're wearing? I'm not really sure, this piece is really fantastic the way it is, not a lot needs to be changed. Please update soon! :)
sunfishchamp chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Omg. I don't know why I didn't make the connection sooner. You write Imoutou to Namaka . I love that story. You need to update it.
Heaven-water-sister chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
please write some more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Can u update your one piece cross over. Please. I love your work
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I love this! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I really like this! :D Please update soon?
As for criticism... Maybe you should make the chapters longer? I don't know I'm sorry I'm not very good with critiquing. :)
MoonShadow396 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
wow I think I'm hooked. Please update soon.