Reviews for an ounce of aurora
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 1/23
OMG you have me totally shipping these two now. :)
Reyna Kane chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I never thought I would actually like this pairing but now it's like one of my favorites.
I especially love the end, because she knows that some part of her may always love him.
OrikamiGirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was so beautiful. I like how she's scared of love because it's something that is so foreign to her.

I love the ending, how it's like he ignited this little part of her that will never, really, stop loving him. How even if she refuses, rejects, and ridicules that spark, that flame will never go out, not even if someday Kenzie stands by her side or she will

This is a really good (yet sadly obscure ) pairing that could also have the possibility to turn catastrophic due to both Hercules' and Hylla's pride and short tempers, but you made it work wonderfully, and portrayed them so poetically and you did an excellent job.
JustAnotherNormalDemigod chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Well, it was an interesting pairing, BUT I LOVED IT! People should do more about this couple. Yes, they should. :-) How did you get the amazing idea? I mean, what inspired you? Chocolate? Cake?
obsessedwithstufff chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love it! :3 maybe I should do that to...focus on the minor characters, I mean. And I think I know exactly who...
Live-Die chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I also love this as much as the Rapollo/Rachollo one-shot!
BlueMango chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Agh. My heart, it breaks. This, indeed, is a OTP, GURRL!

I like how this is her path to becoming the queen of the Amazons, it's nice to see her backstory. I like Hylla in the books, she's awesome.

It also makes me wonder where Hercules went, btw.

I got the feels for Hylla. I mean, for so long she has been not fond of men, and her past hurts her as she falls in love with someone else.

And that last line, ugh. "That's my girl." I can picture him looking out from where he is and looking in the distance, knowing of what Hylla became. Hylla and her sister have that headstrong determination to become something more.

Again, the feels, my broken heart must be mended. Lol.

BM