Reviews for An Indefinite Epitaph
nofriendsam chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
I very rarely review stories but yours is one of the best RvB fabrics. C.T. Is my favorite character and I love reading about her and Wash.
BenRG chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
The one thing the revelations at the end of Season 10 taught me is the degree that Carolina was a woman haunted by her past and tormented by her relationship with her father, which were always distorted by her mother's death. On a certain level, she never really considered herself good enough and I think you did a good job of capturing that here.
Martienne chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
This chapter is so beautifully crafted. I like how different people figured out different things about the armor, and how it took time for everyone to get used to it. Wyoming's networking fits his character very well, as does Wash's feeling that he's the only one not quite getting it. And I loved the tiny hints that Connie and Wash are attracted to one another.
Martienne chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Oh, my goodness, yes. The idea that the Freelancers had interacted with Alpha is a new one to me but I love it. It accounts for the reason he was familiar to them, Wyoming in particular, in Blood Gulch. And his attitude toward the whole thing is spot on, as well as Carolina's reaction. I love it.
Hello there chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I like this so far. it's interesting, and I'm curious as to where it is headed. Please keep going!
Martienne chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
You have an evocative way of writing. I enjoyed that you didn't give Connie a name, since they slowly have their names as identities stripped from them throughout the chapter. Her takes on people, especially Flowers, showed her characteristic way of looking at people. I would have liked more of her impression of the Director himself but I must assume that's coming along later.
BenRG chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Don't ask me why but it makes sense to me that Carolina would be good with AIs. I imagine that she's met with many over the years because of her father's work. Perhaps, with bitter irony, she finds it easier to deal with polymorphic computer algorithms than with her father - they tend to be more honest and open with her.
glittering wolf chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I love the way you write the characters. You're really good at it.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2