Reviews for The Hands of Fate
I just started reading your wonderful story and hope you are able to find time for more updates, I can’t wait to see how things turn out
eruki-sama chapter 9 . 1/21
It's whole different time travel story I had to read. The unknown mission that Hermione doesn't know full information to change the future kinda made me flipped over it. I look forward for your update.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2017
This is the best fan fiction I've ever read, hands down. I'm not usually too keen on Harry Potter fanfic as I feel like it spoils the original books, but your writing style is amazing and it sound like something that could be published and sold. Please write more, I read all nine chapters in an hour.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2017
Great chapter
Fast Frank chapter 3 . 11/21/2017
Did our author drop a spoiler?
Fast Frank chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
I just don't see Charlus and Dorea insisting that Hermione use their first names. Wizarding Britain would be much too formal for that.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 9 . 11/19/2017
This was way too short. I can' wait to see how her 'mission' goes on saving that unknown family. What exactly did the hat mean that she can't make any changes? Will she be able to save all the main characters or not? Enquiring minds want to know and soon too, please.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 2 . 11/19/2017
I think someone was crushing on an older Sirius Black.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/19/2017
Really enjoy what you are doing with this.
FlowerChild23 chapter 9 . 11/19/2017
Wow so sad for her.
FlowerChild23 chapter 8 . 6/11/2017
wow. this is really really good. please update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/24/2017
I just found this and absolutely adore it! I'm sorry so much has happened to you over the years but your writing is spectacular and the plot engaging. I hope to enjoy more soon, but I hope more you enjoy time with your son.
libra glitters chapter 8 . 2/11/2017
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TIME TRAVEL STORIES and this fanfic is especially good. The plot line is great so far, and doesn't have a lot of mistakes. I hope you continue to write amazing chapters!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2017
I love your story and glad your updating again and look forward to more
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 8 . 1/12/2017
This is good. I am eagerly awaiting the next instalment.