Reviews for The Hands of Fate
FlowerChild23 chapter 8 . 6/11
wow. this is really really good. please update soon.
I just found this and absolutely adore it! I'm sorry so much has happened to you over the years but your writing is spectacular and the plot engaging. I hope to enjoy more soon, but I hope more you enjoy time with your son.
libra glitters chapter 8 . 2/11
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TIME TRAVEL STORIES and this fanfic is especially good. The plot line is great so far, and doesn't have a lot of mistakes. I hope you continue to write amazing chapters!
I love your story and glad your updating again and look forward to more
Juliethobo chapter 8 . 1/12
This is good. I am eagerly awaiting the next instalment.
Juliethobo chapter 1 . 1/12
Exciting start. Keep up the good work. I am always in search of a good time travel back to the 70's Sirmione, Remione, Jamione story, but mostly Sirius/Hermione.
tessa-thomas chapter 8 . 1/6
Just discovered this story, and I love it! Can't wait for more :)
Please do keep updating when you have a chance!
~Tessa
Alessandra.12 chapter 8 . 1/5
Yay! You are back! I love your story!
Two years ago I send a review of the last chapter and I said something like "I hope you'll update soon... and not in two years"
OK, I must say sorry. It was so rude! I know it's hard to write a story, so I totally understand. Anyway, I was right. I should take Divination! xD
I really enjoy how is this story going. Are the Prewett twins going to appear? Maybe to make Sirius a little bit jealous ;)
Happy New Year! And congratulations for your son!
QueenQueenie chapter 8 . 1/5
This is a fantastic chapter.
AidenKelly chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
I hope you havnt given up on this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2016
I really hope this story will continue one 's great
IHEARTPADF00T chapter 7 . 7/4/2015
I hope to see this story continue.
Daughter of the Dove chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
I really love this but the updates are so far between I forget what's going on and that really puts a damper on what is really great! I understand it's not easy but quicker updates would make this fanfiction so much better to read.
TateIsQuiteSynyster chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
I've immensely enjoyed this so far! I'm so hoping Hermione can save Lily, James, and Sirius! Peter...eh...haha no I hope he gets saved, too! Please please continue!
AManDuhhhhh chapter 7 . 6/5/2015
I really love this story so far. I cannot wait to see what happens next chapter!
-Amanda