Reviews for The Hands of Fate
hyperchick368 chapter 10 . 7/15
I love your story and cant wait for the next update!
FlowerChild23 chapter 10 . 6/12
Aww poor hermione
Lily Joselynn Black chapter 10 . 6/11
You have a neat storyline here, I look forward to your next chapter!
CuffLinks89 chapter 10 . 6/10
I have been following this story for 6 years and I have yet to be disappointed by this author. I believe that this is one of the most dedicated and well written stories that I've had the pleasure of reading. I am beyond excited when this story is updated, and I always look forward to seeing what new adventures are in store. I believe you do a fantastic job with both your writing and your imagination. Please continue to update this story! I am so excited to see what happens next!
CuffLinks89 chapter 10 . 6/10
I have been followin this
leonix2009 chapter 10 . 6/10
Wow this is some nice story
I am loving it very much
Thanks for writing this wonderful story
I hope to see you soon with next chapter
Interesting story - just found it today and could not stop reading!
I just started reading your wonderful story and hope you are able to find time for more updates, I can’t wait to see how things turn out
eruki-sama chapter 9 . 1/21
It's whole different time travel story I had to read. The unknown mission that Hermione doesn't know full information to change the future kinda made me flipped over it. I look forward for your update.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2017
This is the best fan fiction I've ever read, hands down. I'm not usually too keen on Harry Potter fanfic as I feel like it spoils the original books, but your writing style is amazing and it sound like something that could be published and sold. Please write more, I read all nine chapters in an hour.
-Katie
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2017
Great chapter
Fast Frank chapter 3 . 11/21/2017
Did our author drop a spoiler?
Fast Frank chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
I just don't see Charlus and Dorea insisting that Hermione use their first names. Wizarding Britain would be much too formal for that.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 9 . 11/19/2017
This was way too short. I can' wait to see how her 'mission' goes on saving that unknown family. What exactly did the hat mean that she can't make any changes? Will she be able to save all the main characters or not? Enquiring minds want to know and soon too, please.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 2 . 11/19/2017
I think someone was crushing on an older Sirius Black.