Reviews for Elevate
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 1 . 4/27
OMG you have the best ideas! And you write so well, thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Perfect story it was fun and cute loved it XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Amazing, love it :)
Gdayshadyrusher chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
haha awwww! wonderful :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Super Story
beckettjade chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Such a great one shot! fantastic job! :)
WZRDmeesh chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Soo cute!
TheBansheeQueen chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
DAWL! THIS IS THE CUTEST EVER KHAY!

I kind of wish there was a longer version of this, just reading how Beck and Jade's relationship grows from a pair of seven year old's playing pretend, to breaking up and being stuck in an elevator with Beck's father (a devious plan by their mothers) and then the two getting back together and having a little girl who also meets someone in an elevator.

Loved it, as always you are amazing Khay!
boughtthedream chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is what you called stuck? This is amazing. I love how it's written in Carson's POV and I also love how their mothers are friends. And Beck and Jade's first meeting is very cute.

Favorite part: "So," Carson couldn't help but tease his son. "You're a breast man, huh?"
and
(A bored employee once surveyed the employees of Prince Industries: who between Jade West and her mother would you rather anger; the answer was a unanimous: Jade. The CEO could only fire you and ruin your career. Jade, on the other hand, could (and would) hurt you in ways that mattered.)

Great job.
skittyscatter chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
LOL, the things that happen in that elevator... :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I loved this! It was soo cute!
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is really awesome :) great job!
bsblchick82 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Too cute! I loved the different little points throughout time. My favorite part (besides them getting back together of course-so can't wait until tomorrow!) was Mr. Oliver talking about Jade having an eidetic memory because it reminded me of Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory :D
Born Into Flame chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Oh my goodness, this was so beautiful!
I love that you gave Beck's mom Sita, it's a lovely name.
And this is just perfect. Just perfect.
-Born Into Flame (sorry, am not logged in! :)
...it's been far too long without Beck and Jade. XD