Reviews for Feel Again
EverlastingRyo chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Woah, I like how your portrayal of the characters is almost as if the real characters ate the one acting out your story, I can totally see acting the way you wrote them. Though I have a suggestion, the way you narrate what they do while using their last name (i.e Min, Yoo) seems to impersonal, you should use their name as if to state they you own the characters (well metaphorically speaking) and to familiarize the readers with the characters.

Anyways you can ignore my blabbering, and I just want to say please update soon I can't wait for the next chapter.
funkykikay05 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
hoping that you'd still work on this coz' I liked the story you made between to Tae Yeon and Jung In
funkykikay05 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Hoping that you would continue what you are writing...
cookie chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
plzzz update soon! this is amazing :D im loving this fanfic!
kyuketsuki21 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I just finished watching Vampire Prosecutor 2 and I wanted more. I ended up finding this story and I am liking it so far. I was really curious what Yoo saw in the last episode. I hope you update this soon.
patricia.camargo.733 chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
UNNIEEEEE, IT'S SO SO COOL *O*
nautilus-deepblue chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Wow!
The story so far is amazing. I'm an absolute goner for it.
Min and Yoo are so perfectly in character. I really really adore how you portray both of them.
Your story has all the things the series seems a little short of in respect of those two.

Can't wait for the next chapter to be released.
Keep up the fantastic work ;D
Kristiana chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Update? :D
SelestynaArpa364 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Please oh please update this! I love this fandom and I love this sort of story, your style is great. :)
AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Just barely got into this fandom, and boy did I get into it! Really love where this story's going. Can't wait to see what you got happening next. I really love your character interactions.
ChocoLink chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
OMG!3 I had no idea there was a vp category on fanfiction! :D This is great so far, hope to see the next chapter soon!.
Ladysexycat12 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
First you need to know that I am a mega huge kdrama fanatic. Vampire procecutor is one of my favorite and I love it. This story is amazing I love the flow. You caputerd their charachters and personality. I want to know what's going to happen next. I hope that you write some more because you can't really find a lot of them online.; 3
manycoloredeyes chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
YES A FANFIC ABOUT VAMPIRE PROSECUTOR! I finally had the time to watch Season 2 and I literally wanted to murder someone when I realized the ending is a cliff-hanger! And I need more MinYoo scenes like dammit! So thank you for writing this!
Weretoad Hatake chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Love your story so far! I am Also a vampire prosecutor fan and It's awesome to see this pairing. Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
chimera-ally chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Hello!

Your story is wonderful. I think you captured their characters and relationship very well.

Min and Yoo's affection is great, I love how shy and awkward they are, yet they still trust each other. I'm really glad that you didn't go for heated passion and chose slow approach instead. It totally feels like watching the show.

You've gone a really good job, please continue this story :-) The gap between seasons would kill me otherwise...

I would really love to see their awkward discussion of his vampire powers, past and drinking habits, as well as your take on Min and Hwang's first meeting.