Reviews for Feel Again
mei chapter 5 . 7/6
okay can you please think about this suggestion how about having L have another fight with jung-in and min except jung-in get turned inti a vampire.

this is just an idea don't care if it get done or not.
Aunt.Sue.NihgCharthaigh chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Just a small problem here. Every once in a while you use the word "his" instead of "he's". No biggie.
Aunt.Sue.NihgCharthaigh chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Oh the idiosyncrasies of English! Let's start with "atop" you tried "atop of her", and that's a good try. I suppose this rule is used elsewhere but I haven't seen it. When you use "atop" it should read "atop her" if you want to use "of" then it has to be "on top of her" Stupid, yes. English, of course.
Next lovely from the English language: "She felt tears stream down her cheeks and she lifted her hand to her neck." While these are two perfectly sound sentences attached with exactly the right conjunctive, they don't work in English. If two sentences are unrelated as these two are, they should not be used in the same connected sentence.
Are you ready for a third outstanding stupidity from our friend English? You will have to wait for another chapter.

breathwhat comes out
breathehow it comes out ...I have a hard time getting this too.
What does "hyung" mean?
The word is "lighter" not "lightener"
Aunt.Sue.NihgCharthaigh chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
OK, see, I'm sitting here writing a Vampire Prosecutor fan story and I think, "It's getting a little stale. I need a Min fix. I figure "I've already watched both seasons twice, Hey! How about I read one of the fan fics?"

Bad idea. Really bad idea. See, you chose to write about the exact same moment I'm writing about (except I'm a bit confused. Didn't Min cover Yoo in the blast?). This wouldn't be a problem, but you have talent. ...make that Talent. The kind that has you submitting short stories to publishers.

I think I only have about 2 pages left. I'm not sure I can finish them now.
Aunt.Sue.NihgCharthaigh chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
I've been enjoying the story, but there are a few spelling problems that can't be fixed with spell check. Witchthe lady with the tall black hat and wart on her nose who does spells. Which is what you were looking for. Hisit belongs to him. He'sHe is. (first word, fourth paragraph) Hearwhat your ears do. Hera woman. Rhythmic peepingwhat a chick does. Rhythmic beepingwhat a machine in the hospital does. You get the idea. If you can't tell the differences, it might be a good idea to have somebody who knows the English language read through and make corrections.
seventhkay chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
where are u? please, please. pllllleeeeaaaaasssseee, finish the story
EverlastingRyo chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Woah, I like how your portrayal of the characters is almost as if the real characters ate the one acting out your story, I can totally see acting the way you wrote them. Though I have a suggestion, the way you narrate what they do while using their last name (i.e Min, Yoo) seems to impersonal, you should use their name as if to state they you own the characters (well metaphorically speaking) and to familiarize the readers with the characters.

Anyways you can ignore my blabbering, and I just want to say please update soon I can't wait for the next chapter.
funkykikay05 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
hoping that you'd still work on this coz' I liked the story you made between to Tae Yeon and Jung In
funkykikay05 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Hoping that you would continue what you are writing...
cookie chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
plzzz update soon! this is amazing :D im loving this fanfic!
kyuketsuki21 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I just finished watching Vampire Prosecutor 2 and I wanted more. I ended up finding this story and I am liking it so far. I was really curious what Yoo saw in the last episode. I hope you update this soon.
patricia.camargo.733 chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
nautilus-deepblue chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
The story so far is amazing. I'm an absolute goner for it.
Min and Yoo are so perfectly in character. I really really adore how you portray both of them.
Your story has all the things the series seems a little short of in respect of those two.

Can't wait for the next chapter to be released.
Keep up the fantastic work ;D
Kristiana chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Update? :D
SelestynaArpa364 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Please oh please update this! I love this fandom and I love this sort of story, your style is great. :)