Reviews for Good Neighbors
Periain chapter 32 . 11/19/2015
Okay - so I had to finish this, and I ended up reading 'til dawn. Seriously one of the best Darcy/Loki stories I've ever read, and I've read a lot! I love how they met - so original! Thank you for your creativity. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
I love the visual of Darcy under the desk, researching Ragnarok. Adorably in-character!
—Literary Bitca
Literary Bitca chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
This is phenomenal! I love the final speech by Odin. SO good. Wonderful phrasing.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
Another fabulous chapter! This story was recommended to me by a friend, and I'm so glad I decided to give it a shot (first time I've read tasertricks). I wasn't sure what to expect, but I'm pleased to see not only is there a very compelling relationship/romance angle to this story, but there's an adventure thread, too! Wonderful!
—Literary Bitca
Literary Bitca chapter 8 . 10/29/2015
"Right now... I don't care about everyone else." SO GOOD. Love this line.
Literary Bitca chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
You write Tony so well! Great chapter!
Jedi Karen SilverLeaf chapter 32 . 10/16/2015
Loved it! Great imagery.
It wasn't the first taser-tricks with Ragnorok that I've read, but well done, nonetheless!
Madame Hellion chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
This is an amazingly well-written, creative story. I appreciate the depth and attention to detail with which you've written our favorite characters. Thank you for the nuances and complexity, as well as the moments of hilarity and vivid sensuality. It's really something. Thanks :)
Bamboo Tora chapter 32 . 10/7/2015
Beautiful. I read this whole thing from start to finish in like 3 days. It just hooked my ribcage and drug me along. I started out thinking I had found this light diversion that would be cute and a little naughty. Wrong. I feel like I got sucked down a drain into a pipe system full of questions about what makes truth and reality. And overarching that was this epic lovestory. A framework about two people becomming themselves through each other and then fighting for the integrity of their will. Like all really good stories do, reading this hurt my heart a little. I'm headed right over to the sequel.

PS: I suggest listening to Hans Zimmer- Time while reading this.
TeacupHeart chapter 32 . 9/3/2015
Beautiful, just beautiful!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
Love it!l
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
This fic is bomb
LadyTeldra chapter 23 . 6/17/2015
-blinks- I feel like I missed something big. Something important. Maybe it was supposed to feel like tgat, maybe it wasn't. It is definitely an uncomfortable feeling and a little annoying. But I've still enjoyed the story so far.
one-blue-eye chapter 32 . 4/10/2015
This was so beautiful, a gorgeous journey of the senses and heart that spoke to me in so many ways. I won't ever forget your story.
DarkGlacierPhoenix312 chapter 32 . 4/8/2015
First thing, KUDOS to u. Fantastic plot, brilliant writing. A thriller I couldn't keep down and ur preview is entirely misleading. It is an ordinary group of lines hiding beneath them an unique story.