Reviews for Restart Myself
threedogsdead chapter 12 . 6/3
Can't help but imagine Yuuki as the male version of Anastasia from Cinderella Girls.
gracegrrl007 chapter 13 . 2/21/2014

But I have a sneaking suspicion that Yuuki was playing a Kotori song like Hikari. Was he? Hm.

(also I still ship MakoYuuki)
gracegrrl007 chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed in ages! I've been busy and life is crazy.
Chapter 10: I'm starting to ship Kuromi and Yuuki even though I desperately want the final official pairings to be Takeru/Kuromi and Yuuki/Makoto (because seriously, he looks like a girl and she looks like a boy, they must love each other). But still! Yuuki and Kuromi were having such a good time until Takeru ruined everything. It's OK, Ta-kun. I still love you.
Chapter 11: RYUGUU KOMACHI! And Azusa getting lost. Good times!
And Touma shows up. Ah, Touma. He's such a brat. XD
Kuromi's funny.
Chapter 12: ICE CREAM DATE...THING! Everyone is so cute. Takeru begging Touma for an autograph. Touma being Touma. Kuromi acting like Kaichou. Yuuki!
I can't handle the cute.
Overall: Your writing style is just as lovely as I remembered. Everyone is still in-character, and Yuuki and his friends fit in to the storyline perfectly.
AllIaskissomeYuuki/Makoto *shot*
gracegrrl007 chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Ah, Ta-kun. Always saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. He reminds me of Takuma Higuchi from Asura Cryin'-HOW DID I JUST REALIZE THEY'RE BOTH NAMED TAKUMA?!
Anyways! This chapter got me to ship Yuuki and Kuromi a bit, but I still want her with Takuma and him with Makoto. YAY RANDOM SHIPS THAT'LL PROBABLY NEVER HAPPEN!

In any case...I look forward to their lunch date. And the possibility of a Touma? That's what I think is gonna happen.
Good luck on your other book too! And have fun on vacation!
gracegrrl007 chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Every time you update I explode inwardly.
So we get even more adorable backstory for Yuuki! I like that he did lose to Touma a few times, although he's also skilled enough to win a bunch too. It gives him a nice balance. Touma's pretty talented, after all.
And backflipping in a dress. That's a sneaky move, Yuuki.
(I still ship him with Makoto, just saying. ...I'm sorry, I'll shut up forever now.)
Still, I'm excited to see him on his outing-that's-possibly-a-date with Kuromi! And Takumi being a spy. This is gonna be exciting.
Project Idol chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Hooray, you updated! I'm so happy! This chapter was really interesting and well written, especially when you explained how Touma and Yuuki would compete with each other (that was rather bold of Yuuki to attempt a backflip, knowing a panty shot would ensue). Everything was written with great detail, from the competition to the instructions to Yuuki confronting his past self, it was all perfect.
I'm looking forward to your next chapter so please update soon!
Happy Writing!
gracegrrl007 chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Still loving Yuuki and this story in general. And the twins always make everything better.
Then there's Producer, being involved in this story and whatnot. I do wish there was more of him. Thanks for not dropping this, I'm waiting for the ending anxiously so I can see if Ta-kun and Kuromi get together. And Yuuki/Makoto. It's part of my law. She looks like a man, he looks like a girl, they must get married. That's that.

...sorry. Can't wait for more!
gracegrrl007 chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
I love these guys so much, and Yuuki is so patient in dealing with them. I could only take so much of this before I just gave up and wailed in a corner.
Although I can't help but wonder, what was Chihya doing in a giant black pot...?
I look forward to the next chapter, but I also look forward to Yuuki's next adventure with the puchidols! Good luck with your writing! :3
gracegrrl007 chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Oh yay, you're back! I'm so excited!
Yuuki and Kuromi have a really cute relationship. I'm really excited for the chapter where she gets to meet the idols. And PUCHIM SU IS NEXT! I LOVE PUCHIM SU! :D

Kuroi, you suck. Leave Yuuki alone. And yet somehow, I'm really excited to see how this turns out :/
Can't wait for more! :3
Project-Idol chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Hello, it's good to see another chapter from you again. The chapter was small but it gave a nice insight to the Producer's relationship with Yuuki. I also liked the shared moment between the President and Kotori, but you could have elaborated more on Kotori's choice to remain just as an office lady. Remembrer to give insights into their mind, even if the story is in third person. That being said, you should try to keep the point of view constant but if you have to switch out, try not to come out and say "this story is in This Person's point of view". And just another thing: with the scene between Kuroi and hired villain, try using less dialogue and more scenery and atmosphere descriptions. Something like:

Kuroi swiveled away from the view of the Tokyo skyline to see a man hidden in the shadows of his office. He smiled with absolute pleasure, knowing that this was his knight to put 765 Pro in checkmate. "I assume you'll get the job done?" he questioned, mainly in jest.
The man bowed, a malicious grin gracing his features. "765 Pro won't even stand a chance."

I'm sorry. I'm not intending to write your story for you, so please forgive me. But having more descriptions in your story will help your reader feel the scene rather than just hearing it or looking in. Evil is also best spoken in moderation, to enhance the villain's...evilness(?) and keeps the reader in suspense.

Overall, your story is flowing well. Yuuki is still a realistic and great character, Kuromi and Ta-kun are also awesome friends, and all the idols and Producer are in character. I really look forward to your next chapter.
Happy writing!
gracegrrl007 chapter 5 . 2/13/2013

Anyways, this chapter was just absolutely adorable. And YUUKIMAKOTO INTERACTIONS! STILL SHIPPING THEM, YUP...
*cough* But yeah. Yuuki is so adorable, just wanting his Nii-chan to give him praise...reminds me a bit of the relationship between Makoto and Azusa in Idolmaster: Xenoglossia. And I love their relationship, which means I love Yuuki and Producer's relationship.
Keep up the good work! Your fans are enjoying it. :3
Cinderella Girl626 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
This was awesome! Do more of this please! XD

I'd like to see a bit of Chihya. :3
Project Idol chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
This is just wonderful! Every chapter has been a delight to read. I hope you do well in National Service, everyone will definitely miss your writing. Hurry back soon!
gracegrrl007 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
I have to say, my favorite part was Makochii using a Heihachi move XDD I hate Heihachi. :3 But it's cute when Makochii does it. Especially when said Makochii is chubbier than usual. :3

I think I may have just died from the sheer cuteness of this omake.

Thanks for the moe overload! X3
gracegrrl007 chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
All it took was one interaction and I already ship Makoto and Yuuki. Is that weird? Especially considering she's mine *vaporized* Yuuki is probably not interested in a girlfriend.

I officially ship Ta-kun and Kuromi too. Yup. This was a great chapter! I'll be sad while I eagerly await your return to the book. Good job!