Reviews for Safety in Anonymity
Kingkong101 chapter 3 . 6/8
This sucks
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 4 . 1/20
I truly feel like this is one of the many things that ruin a fanfic. Romance or a pairing, having one is no problem, however, having one just because and asking your viewers when you aren't sure, isn't a good idea! It would be better to just leave it as a gen fanfic.

I would like to see one of Naruto sisters though develop a crush on him, if anything, just to have like a little comedy in one of their feelings and one of them finding out they liked their brother (if they ever do find out about Naruto) that would be hilarious.
prism123 chapter 6 . 12/4/2017
I really like this story, as it actually manages to do the neglect trope in a way that's believable without bashing Kushina or Minato and doesn't have a ton of angst. Hope you update eventually.
Chronic-Insomnia chapter 6 . 10/5/2017
I like this Naruto. Not a lot of angst. Still, the tension just builds and builds and we get no payoff.
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 6 . 9/1/2017
please update...
Guest chapter 6 . 6/22/2017
Make more chapter
A.l chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
When is next chapter coming, cause this story is really interesting
moon so bright chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
Nice line there at the end.
moon so bright chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Those poisons were hilarious. So were Haku's reactions.
moon so bright chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
Poor boy- surrounded on all sides by women! Regardless of that horror, I do like his attitude in regards to his family. It is very refreshing not to have evil and angst-filled uber-naruto going on a rampage of revenge that happens so often in these fics.
moon so bright chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Gods. You'd think Kakashi wouldn't be as much of a wreck as he was in cannon.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
I love his friends and interests. He really should start focusing more on taijutsu, though.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Love the concept. Shizune is an under appreciated character, anyways.
The Richmaster chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Thus has been an interesting story so far; I don't think I've ever seen anyone use Shizune as a base for Naruto's skills before, the eventual meeting between them would be great to see them compare notes (especially about having to keep their respective teachers in line which Naruto seems to be a bit better at).
This has been goo; I hope you continue it someday.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
I think kushina should request kurenai to help train Naruto in genjutsu Since kurenai is a genjutsu specialist and Naruto specializes in genjutsu
And kushina is not a genjutsu specialist but a ninjutsu and fenijutsu specialist so kurenai passing down her teachings to Naruto might be suitable . as kurenai students Shino, Kiba or Hinata would want to focus on that art as they got their bloodlines and family techniques
and when Minato and kushina learns the truth about Naruto beaing there son they should start training naruto them self so they can makeit up to Naruto for abandoning him and and fearing that Naruto would go away from them being thought by kurenai