Reviews for Holy Blade and Cutting Chain
Kamencolin chapter 7 . 4/11
Fun read
jonnywolf chapter 7 . 4/9
great story but dude we the fans need something called more chapters please place more or i send my werewolf army after you
Mondtanz chapter 7 . 3/7
Nice story. I couldn't stop grinning at a few of Ichigo's antics as Hichigo tried to leave the blade. Great running gag.
Let's see when you update next... ;-)
ultima-owner chapter 7 . 2/14
Even if the mind forgets the heart will remember
Belladonna209 chapter 6 . 2/14
WAH! so many hints and then nothing! you're a meanie for cliffhangers.

but i cant wait for the next chapter!
Callian31 chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Kamakura heads the 7th.
Kiara Lupe chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Its been a long time since I last checked this story and I was pretty sad when it ended, thinking it wouldn't continue since I friggin LOVE this damn good story! I cant even explain how happy I was when I found out there was a new chapter!

Keep on the awesome work and if possible, PLEASE never stop I love this story so much QQ 3 \[]/
Fox's Ace chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
AYE! (gods, i sound like Happy. . .)
FleurSuoh chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Really like the story and can't wait for next chapter
Reishin Amara chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
LOVE THAT!Cant wait to see what comes up next.
Sora with an S chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
"I believe it was exposure to that Ichigo person."
Yeah, Ichigo's so OP he induces superpowers in all his friends.
"I should get a sword like that!"
I see you've been playing Hyrule Warriors.
"You two were infected with some sort of darkness."
So just purify the Skyward Sword into the Master Sword. If that doesn't work, Fi's going to find sealing Demise to be near-impossible.
Of course, Ichigo and friends could just pummel him until he isn't a problem no more, I guess...
sephchipmunk chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
Sora with an S chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
...pretty sure getting the Master Sword later will fix that Hollow problem of Link's...
OniHelix chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
"It's dangerous to go alone"? I laughed so hard when I realized that was what the old fart in the cave said to you in the first Zelda game. Keep up the use of over-used memes, and the good work.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
I have two ideas here. Both Link and Ichigo should go to their demonic forms (hollow ichigo and oni link) and have the capability to call upon that power at a moments notice, albeit far more dramatic in Link's case, as that transformation has always been pictured as a release of a beyond comprehension amount of omnipotent god power, and I know i'll get some hate for this, that far surpasses any that we have seen from any anime, game, movie, manga, or comic book, and have link learn that he is the reincarnation of the greatest fighter ever to be seen by the land of Hylia. Oh, and you know, Link will eventually unlock the True Master Sword, obtain the indestructible hylian sheild, and be blessed with the greatest power the all-powerful hylian gods have to give. And I suppose Oni Link could give Ichigo the ability to use the final getsuga tensho an unlimited number of times. You know, cause he's a friggin' GOD. Hope this is somewhat considered. (If anything, please oh PLEASE ONI LINK AND HYLIAN SHEILD that stuff is my JAM!)