Reviews for Almanzo's Trip
Rebecca '07 chapter 1 . 1/26/2021
Aww! So cute! I loved it!
PigsAreLife chapter 6 . 11/23/2019
Please continue! This story is so good so far! :D
PigsAreLife chapter 2 . 11/23/2019
Aww, this is so cute!
Mark chapter 1 . 7/16/2019
And the manga did say what she said at that moment.
Mark chapter 1 . 7/16/2019
Just a word about While The Moon Weeps. The people of the Moon Kingdom were not immortal. And when did Queen Serenity not have a voice?
Sitting Ducki chapter 1 . 5/9/2019
I always thought the trip came up suddenly. I could see this going on the way you wrote it too :)
Wendy H chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
It's confusing to change from first person to second person. I understand that you are trying to elucidate Almanzo's feelings as he leaves Laura but,I have always wondered what the reason was,so why not speculate about that?
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 6 . 1/27/2017
Great story! Wish you would finish it though!
BeckNiece chapter 6 . 1/29/2016
I've enjoyed everything you have written. You can continue this way or change styles, but please continue to write. Thank you for sharing.
fiveby10eighty3 chapter 6 . 1/3/2016
I like it just the way it is! Please continue.
fangirl chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Please update! This is so good so far!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Hello. I just wanted to say that your story is AMAZING! I love how you write out Almanzo's character. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
This is good! I'm hoping you're going to include Almanzo's family grilling him about Laura/the engagement/wedding
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
I don't know if you should change your style or not, but I'm chiming in to say - I'm so glad that you have decided to update this story..
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Your writing, is fantastic. I love your point of view on this story. I will be anxiously awaiting your next update! Keep writing! :)