Reviews for Almanzo's Trip
fangirl chapter 6 . 8/31
Please update! This is so good so far!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Hello. I just wanted to say that your story is AMAZING! I love how you write out Almanzo's character. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
This is good! I'm hoping you're going to include Almanzo's family grilling him about Laura/the engagement/wedding
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
I don't know if you should change your style or not, but I'm chiming in to say - I'm so glad that you have decided to update this story..
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Your writing, is fantastic. I love your point of view on this story. I will be anxiously awaiting your next update! Keep writing! :)
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Please update, it's been forever since LHOP days, but I still love them!
Teledice chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
This is really good! I hope you finish it and write a lot more stories.
MGM chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Very interesting POV. Glad to see people writing fic based on the books and not the show.
ThestralSpell14407 chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
omg! it is such a clever idea to pair royal and mary, i never thought of it before! keep writing!
Sussurrare chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love this story; your interpretation of Almanzo is wonderful and I enjoy reading about what he may have been thinking in scenarios throughout the book.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Beautiful, touching, cute, tender, and extremely heart felt writing... love reading about this family almanzo was so sweet.. he loved Laura and it showed...
Guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
This is a good story but I noticed you called Mary ms wilder and she's ms ingalls also almanzo was not royals only brother they had a younger brother but he was never in farmer boy because he was not born yet
misssandburg chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
I really liked royal & Mary together. You should write a story about their relationship.
thelionismine chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Amazing chapters! Loved them!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I really love this. If you had the time and wanted too I think a story about laura telling almanzo she was pregnant would be amazing. Ive always wondered about it just because it seems like thatd be a big moment and the first four years is so vague about everything. Im sure you could tell it really really well too.