Reviews for You Give Me Fever
ARandomPanda chapter 3 . 3/29
Great hilarious story! It's great to see a story with both Emma and Hook that is purely humor and not much romance. I'd like to see an epilogue, though. Keep up the good work!
Eliza Spootkitten chapter 3 . 2/18
lmao! This story is just fantastic all the way around! You have the characters down to a t, it's hilarious and beautifully written. I don't know how you do it.
Hessian304 chapter 3 . 2/16
This story had me rolling on the floor! Great job
AmayaBlack chapter 3 . 2/14
This was great! It's so good to see this side of Killian. I imagine David and Snow almost having a heart attack after seeing him coming out of her apartment.
Neko chapter 3 . 2/7
O these were just awesome. _ Going to go hunt down your other stories.
EurekaBeck chapter 3 . 2/5
hahah this was great! Definitely had a fun time reading it. I loved the part in Chapter 1 where Hook commented that hed always find Emma...and Davids reaction. The scene last chapter where Emma put her hand to his chest, and Hooks reaction melted my heart. Great ending too!
MidnightRosebud chapter 3 . 1/20
Oh jeeze Hook! XD That parting scene was just too good!
Maddie172 chapter 3 . 1/20
Hook reading 50 Shades of Grey was too good, hahaha! Emma whispering that Neal broke her...God that just about broke my heart. I *love* that Killian took such care of Emma, treating her so delicately, given it had to be terrifying for him to see her like that. The end was so awesome, ever the shit disturber indeed! The Charmings are so serious, it'd be hard not to mess with them, hehe.
Maddie172 chapter 2 . 1/20
Love Emma's moment of clarity, when she truly looks at him and talks about 'missing something' with her hand over his heart and then she repeats the action with her own. I also love Hook's hilarious answers to her fevered questions, as well as his threats to get her to drink water! The fact that Hook thinks of Emma as 'his' that brought out the feels :)
Maddie172 chapter 1 . 1/20
Re-reading this after a long time away from this story & i realised i never reviewed this for you! Poor Emma being so dangerously sick, I've been in that state and it's not fun (never to the point of hallucinations though, scary). Good thing she didn't lock her door, so that Hook could come and tend to her. She's too stubborn for her own good sometimes! I love Hook trying to work the bath tub :)
books-n-cookies chapter 3 . 1/6
Reading this was so great, I loved every chapter! :)
in-a-daze chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
This was beyond adorable! Well done. Thanks for making me smile today :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Love it Emma was hilarious and I loved the moments between her and hook it was just amazing
Carissa chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
are you going to make more I would really love to read more is it seems like you ended it with such a surprise
Carisa ayungua chapter 3 . 11/11/2013