Reviews for One Day at a Time
JenJo chapter 27 . 1/1
That was amazing.
I have just spent the last couple of days reading his story, and I love it.
I didn't realise how much I needed a fic like this- where the relationship is built, not just there.

cztelnik chapter 27 . 12/25/2014
This was heart wrenching and wonderful.
goldenspringtime chapter 26 . 7/14/2014
lol at the a/n at least now we know why Loki moved to D.C
goldenspringtime chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
You have such a realitistic progression of the frostiron the most realistic one that I can remember off the top of my head. I've read stories in which Loki is raped and one or two chapter later he's screwing someone else just cause he loves them. You have them work at it slowly dealing with their issues before going at it.
goldenspringtime chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
Story of Loki life I think so
goldenspringtime chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Your story is very awesome.
goldenspringtime chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
great story you show Loki's pride so well if that's what I mean to say I'm not quite sure about that.
goldenspringtime chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
I'm guessing that the creatures were biglesnipe though if I'm right what are biglesnipe doing on earth? Great story very fascinating :)
Ordis chapter 27 . 7/4/2014
Loving your Pepper here
sakiko of soleana chapter 26 . 7/2/2014
Wat happened to chloris? She just disappeared halfway through. Oh well. Love the story. It's amazing
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 27 . 5/30/2014
Love it. The only part I would like to see would be Odins perspective talking to Loki after reading his mind and knowing how much he had failed his son.
Dementra chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
Never mind. Questions answered.
Dementra chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Just a thought that's been nagging me since the chapter with Loki's suicide... If he really did jumped off a building to his death, wouldn't there be a splat and a broken body to collect? Wouldn't it be on the news? And wouldn't the Avengers / SHIELD recognize the body as Loki's?
AugustDaemon chapter 26 . 4/22/2014
ch:26: omg i'm an old lady that offers loki a job *laugh* oh thats great. (i'm just laughing because of her name :) )
I love this story. never said that before, did I?
Sumi Anzu chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Good Frostiron: Poetic justice- slave!loki

Spoil of war- slave! Tony by same author as above

Question: when the landlord didnt accept tony to pay for loki boarding cuz he and loki have agreement and he went over to touch claerly distressed loki, did he want sexual flavor from loki?