Reviews for One Day at a Time
AugustDaemon chapter 26 . 20h ago
ch:26: omg i'm an old lady that offers loki a job *laugh* oh thats great. (i'm just laughing because of her name :) )
I love this story. never said that before, did I?
Sumi Anzu chapter 5 . 2/17
Good Frostiron: Poetic justice- slave!loki

Spoil of war- slave! Tony by same author as above

Question: when the landlord didnt accept tony to pay for loki boarding cuz he and loki have agreement and he went over to touch claerly distressed loki, did he want sexual flavor from loki?
Don'tCallMeAnnie chapter 27 . 2/2
I stayed up all night reading this. And by all night, I literally mean all night. It's ten am right now.
This is just so amazing- I just couldn't stop reading it.
Aniye chapter 27 . 1/19
Hey )

wow, I'm just overwhelmed by the story...it is just...wow...imagine any word related to 'unbefuckinglievable' or 'transfixing' or else and put them all together to one huge bunch of breathtaking compliments...I think that should work as how I think about it
But seriously, I love your style of writing, it is gorgeous! You have a way to be very detailled if necessary, but also to keep the tension and go on with the plot. This story got boring on simply no time ever and I nearly devoured it (and I would have done it, if there hadn't been that annoying thing called life).
You also have a talent for conveying emotions...Loki's character - his pain and desparation, his feelings, his deeds - was incredible (sometimes I was really struggling to not grab my chest and sigh heavily). And also Tony pointed out to be a hell of a character...with his smartass-facade and all those deeper feelings and thoughts behind it.
Besides, the plot was kind of new to me (sure there are stories with Loki banished and so on, but I have yet to read a story with a Loki as desperate as yours and with so complicated frostiron) and I really enjoyed it - as far as you can enjoy reading these two sweethearts suffer ;)

Well, this really is awesome work and I have to pay you a huge compliment for it. Thank you, by the way, for sharing this one with all of us :)

Love, Aniye

P.S.: I totally will read the sequel!
P.P.S.: I hope this isn't all messed-up, I didn't overread it, since my brain doesn't want to work because of Loki and Tony coupling in nearly every place they can find...oh no Loki not my desk, please... ;)
lokisletterod chapter 27 . 1/19
Wow. I just finished reading the story, so here's my review as promised.

First off, the characters are very believable. Which means so much for a good story, I don't even know where to begin describing how much. I love how it has so much angst without making the story depressing, all the brilliant references to the avengers-movie in the first few chapters! Gah, it was so awesome to read! And I absolutely ADORED the part where they were in London. I think I might draw that. If I do, I'll send you a link.

Well, as for critics, there's not really much to criticize, other than a few spelling mistakes here and there, but that doesn't have an impact on the story when they're few.

I can't wait to start reading the sequel-which I'll probably do tonight, making sleep difficult tonight as well!

Loke (and that lohkeh, not loki ;))
ckjerome chapter 27 . 1/11
I just read this entire thing over two days. I was very much all, no, no, it can't end THERE! so I'm very glad to see there is a sequel in the works.

I really like your Loki. You do a good job at showing his vulnerability, while keeping in mind that his basic personality is not going to change.

And the cats! I love the cats.
dash11 chapter 27 . 1/9
OK, I've got this terrible terrible habit of not reviewing, but I found this story yesterday and couldn't put it down. It's awesome! So epic. I can't imagine why it doesn't have way more reviews. Keep writing!
SophiaGrey chapter 26 . 12/29/2013
I'm very happy you wrote these bonus chapters. They are wonderful.
SophiaGrey chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
Bravo! You have one of the most interesting and poignant Stories I have ever read. It was beautiful and clever, I look forwards to reading anything else you've written!
SophiaGrey chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
This story is crazy good!
SophiaGrey chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
I totally agree that it was right to ignore Valentine's Day. This chapter is so good.
SophiaGrey chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
Another fantastic chapter!
SophiaGrey chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
This is a great chapter! You're good at writing out very deep and complicated emotional states. Sometimes things are so painful it leaves you speechless, but your story does an excellent job of showing the pain of it, even when the characters can't express it out loud.
SophiaGrey chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
This is so good!
SophiaGrey chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
This chapter was so exciting, I could not read it fast enough! My eyes probably looked like a tennis match, going back and forth across the page at warp speed:) great job!