Reviews for Sick
Akira-chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I think I might be switching to more renmasa fanfics more senpai. Keep up the good work!
Kurusu Souma chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
So cute and in character! :)
GreyFoxSpirit chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
MORE! This is to cute! You did an amazing job love this story lots! :)
IchiRukiLover chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Ahhh such a cute story! :D You managed to keep them in character while also making it awesome!
oldandoutdated chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
To some of the reviews below me: Wow guys. Way to be encouraging.

Did you miss "English isn't my first language?" A little praise with your critique goes a long way to helping someone improve their writing.

Monsieur Blue Rogue! How lovely to see you out bashing other people's ships again. Have a nice day, sweetheart.

Onto the actual fic,

Yes yes yes yes! :D I didn't actually realize English was your second language, you should be very proud of your language skills.
Your tenses are consistent, you vocabulary is great, and the story is really compelling (something that really can't be taught).
There were some small grammar errors, but not enough to prevent me from enjoying the fic itself.

Lots of people seem to have issues with bluenette, but I see it so much in fic now that it's just become a word. You can use characteristics other than hair colour to use instead of names though, like maybe titles like "friend" or "student." Also, using just the character's name would be better in some places. It's smoother when reading if the character's name is used more often than using a characteristic.

The differences in British and American English confuse me so much reading fic, since I'm used to reading more British than American. I think most people who read fic in English frequently have just learned the common quirks of both, so I wouldn't worry too much there.

I want more *-* I'm so glad you're reposting these! Thank you so much.
Blue Rogue Linds chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
While your writing style is nice, this story is written way too out of character to be believable. Ren and Masato share a lifelong rivalry, not a romance. They may think of each other as brothers and help one another out from time to time, but they respect the other's personal space and privacy. Syo and Natsuki are the only characters in the series who can be validated as having a romantic interest in one another (Though it's probably one-sided.)

And just because other people are using made up words like 'bluenette' doesn't make them any more legal or valid. Also, you should be made aware that the suffix -nette is used only when referring to someone of the female gender. :/
Anon chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Drabbles are only 100-words or less. You should change that in your summary. You misuse a lot of verbs, particularly "falling ill." It doesn't sound grammatically correct. It should be "becoming ill" or something more logical along those lines. Bluenette is not an actual word. Use some other words to describe Masato's hair color or him period.

This needs to be scrapped and completely rewritten in order to be halfway decent to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Yay! I love it! There haven't been many MasaxRen fanfics in a while and I'm glad you put one up! Please continue writing :D
Z is ZPBellani chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
It’s so cute.

Is it completed or has other sequel? I'm looking forward it. :)

by: