Reviews for Unexpected
Kari Saotome chapter 1 . 3/28
Really nice~ thanks for the story!
BlackKiryuu chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Soo nice.
doubt to doubt chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Easily one of the best proposals I've read, it was so sweet, but not to a sickening point, I was smiling like an idiot all throughout it. The only part I don't get is Naruto's lapse in the middle, one minute it's a proposal, the next he's fussing over Sasuke's injury like nothing happen. Clearly I missed something - had Naruto misunderstood something or what? But other than that kinda out-of-place middle section, this was such a lovely read:)
swtReverie chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
People think fluff is so easy to write but I have to disagree because THIS HERE is the best fluff story I've read in a WHILE especially coming out from Sasuke's mouth! OOC? Welp after chapter 698, all those things he said is COMPLETELY BELIEVABLE because Sasuke is the type to have his feels all bottled up that in his uninhibited condition, he would blurt everything out so poetically and romantically. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. THIS IS GOING TO MY BEDTIME STORY FROM NOW ON.
You're awesome. Thanks for writing this!
redzaffara chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This so refreshing and lovely and cute and very very very goooooood! thankyou so much for a good time (:
cknakzex chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This is so heart-warming! Sasuke sure did A LOT of thinking. This is probably the most he's spoken in one go in a fic. LOL. Thanks for sharing.
DMCP chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
so... so... FLUFFY!
I was smiling like an idiot the whole time sasuke was asking naruto. I can definitely understand Naruto's reaction
Sabriilyn chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
sweetest proposal ever :"(
rain-on-my-soul chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This piece was great. I love the little things that make real how significant Sasuke's feelings are for Naruto. Awesome job!
Megusiq chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Sweet :-) I think sasuke made a world record of words said by uchiha in one go :-D
mayo15 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
IT WAS CUTE YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE
vanz0013 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
that was so sweet! that was very much worth reading! awwww! i wish i'd have a relationship as sweet as that! thank you so much for writing this stuff! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012