Reviews for How 6 saved my life Chptr1
Bad Ass Female Fighter chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
There's something wrong with some of your capitalization and paragraphing.
HopelessFanGirl4 Life chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
Anymore coming? This is very good work and I like the story
Caramel201 chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
i love this story! i have never seen the movie though, only small clips. 6 sounds so cute! :3
eph1027 chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
IT*S Amazing the stitchpunk are totally in character. That is hard to do but you've done it perfect.
Also the story itself is so freaking good!
You're from now on my number 1 story in my list of those who I want to be updated out of 200.

Good luck with next chapter! :D
K chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
Yay! Thanks for updating!
Quiet Ryter chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Thanks for updating your story. This is awesome chapter.:) Please update your story.
Prophet21 chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
This story Is amazing
I can't wait for the rest
Comment back if u read this
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
Safe from what, Six? Curious.. But amazing! Yes,I can see One being completely entranced in something attacking another human.
SparklingKitty chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Dang, this is awesome! This is a really good stroke so far, please continue! :D
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Omg! One is gonna best pain I'm sure! However, he should eventually warm up to Autumn.. Right? Maybe?
Quiet Ryter chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Thanks for updating your story. This is a really cool chapter.:) Please update your story.
Quiet Ryter chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Thanks for updating your story. This is an awesome and neat story.:) Please update your story.
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
Ha! Five is a real worry wart! However, I suppose I would be too if I saw my friends die and was miraculously brought back to life. I'm wondering who they'll find next though?
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Awwwww so cute! Of course Two would be interested in meeting a human. I'm kind of expecting him to ask Autumn more questions in the next chapter!
Quiet Ryter chapter 7 . 2/3/2013