Reviews for How 6 saved my life Chptr1
HopelessFanGirl4 Life chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
Anymore coming? This is very good work and I like the story
Caramel201 chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
i love this story! i have never seen the movie though, only small clips. 6 sounds so cute! :3
eph1027 chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
okay:
I LOVE THIS STORY!
IT*S Amazing the stitchpunk are totally in character. That is hard to do but you've done it perfect.
Also the story itself is so freaking good!
I LOVE YOU! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
You're from now on my number 1 story in my list of those who I want to be updated out of 200.

Good luck with next chapter! :D
K chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
Yay! Thanks for updating!
Quiet Ryter chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Thanks for updating your story. This is awesome chapter.:) Please update your story.
Prophet21 chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
This story Is amazing
I can't wait for the rest
Comment back if u read this
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
Safe from what, Six? Curious.. But amazing! Yes,I can see One being completely entranced in something attacking another human.
SparklingKitty chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Dang, this is awesome! This is a really good stroke so far, please continue! :D
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Omg! One is gonna best pain I'm sure! However, he should eventually warm up to Autumn.. Right? Maybe?
Quiet Ryter chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Thanks for updating your story. This is a really cool chapter.:) Please update your story.
Quiet Ryter chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Thanks for updating your story. This is an awesome and neat story.:) Please update your story.
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
Ha! Five is a real worry wart! However, I suppose I would be too if I saw my friends die and was miraculously brought back to life. I'm wondering who they'll find next though?
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Awwwww so cute! Of course Two would be interested in meeting a human. I'm kind of expecting him to ask Autumn more questions in the next chapter!
Quiet Ryter chapter 7 . 2/3/2013