Reviews for Should Have Been
Khyharah chapter 1 . 5/29
annnnnnnd my heart is broken. so beautiful and sad!
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 4/1
This was hauntingly beautiful
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/24
So heart breaking!
Montara chapter 1 . 1/26
Okay, I wanted more with Lucius and Hermione after that restaurant meeting but this is heartbreaking! She was murdered! Yes, they were happy but what an ending for her! :(((( Poor Hermione, and poor them all.

I think I feel sorry for Umbrus the most, he got to know Hermione better and I bet the changes in Lucius were hard for the little boy. Hope they'll manage to get closer...
ama et quod vis fac chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
This was a sad little one-shot, with a lot of emotion and great writing. I enjoyed it very much. You're a really good author. Isn't Proserpina a different form of Persephone?
LullabyTales chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
This is so sad and heartbreaking.
Gnoloo chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
It's the summer of 2017 and this ripped me to shreds!

LumioneAtHeart chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Simply heartbreaking story. So much said with so little words - you madam, are a great writer. I do hope you could do a longer version of this story - I am sure it would be even more amazing!
Happy chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Sigh... encore! Encore!
lilikaco chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Wow I am actually crying. I can feel how painful it is to miss her. Oh Lucius. This story was so well done.
Sundaegirl99 chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Oh the feelings! This was beautifully written!
Calebski chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Oh my heart! This was so sad but so beautifully written. The had such a short time together and that was so cruel but the emotion be still felt for her even after all that time leapt from the page.
Adahmel chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Heart wrenching...
laraquick chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Poor Lucius, to lose his second chance at love and the mother of 3 wonderful children. But how sad and unfair that he treats Umbrus so unfairly for resembling Hermione.
kmhurried chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
wonderfully written, but it guts.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »