Reviews for In Sickness And In Health
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 21 . 7/28
Read this straight through the night and the tears keeps falling~ T-T it was really ... emotional
Aya Wanderlust chapter 21 . 4/27
What? It ended? Omg. This story is so sad. I cried and had puffy eyes the next day. Took me 3 nights to read this. So heartfelt

-aya
kiki2222 chapter 21 . 4/18
Beautiful story I am glad I finally finished it.
YaoiFanGirl6221 chapter 21 . 4/17
Fantastic story
I cried so much I have a gallon full of tears you're a wonderful writer
tsubakiyuzuki chapter 21 . 3/10
It was really a wonderful story! So many emotions and I was so sad about Kiba. The Sasunaru relationship is awesome and well described.
KaixDecayx chapter 21 . 12/1/2015
KIBAAAAAA! You were like they're guardian angel for their relationship the whole time. It was sooooo beautifulll. Omg. I gonna cry now.. I have to go sob in my cornerrrr.
KaixDecayx chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
AGH. THose fortunes cookies! DAMN YOU COOKIES for making my heart just about burst from the cuteness
KaixDecayx chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
My eyes are tearing up because its so realistic and cute and I just can't.. I'm falling in love with the way you wrote the characters and the story above all.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/21/2015
I loved it soooo much I couldn't help but to cry at the end it was a good ending thanks for the story :')
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2015
Y u do dis... I now have too many feels. Still a good story tho, when I'm not crying my eyes out jfc
Oceanriversea chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
nooo kibaaaa whyyy ! you're making me cryit's a beautiful story
Oceanriversea chapter 9 . 9/8/2015
crying.. this is too good...
lagseeing1123 chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
"I die."

The most unforgettable line and the one with the most impact. I admire Kiba and his decision. I would probably do the same if I were in his shoes. I wouldn't wanna die early but can you even call lying on a hospital bed to "rot away" (great choice of words) living? For me it isn't. And you communicated this message well.

And thanks for not showing his fateful ending. At least it will save the sadness I will have for Kiba, my favorite character.
lagseeing1123 chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
So it looks like I've actually seen a story of yours even before I've read Crossing the Distance. The problem was that after a few paragraphs, I stopped reading cause of the use of ' ' instead of " " for the conversations. I use an app called ReadUp to download stories from FF on my phone so I can read it offline so when I searched the list of stories I've downloaded from you, I saw that I already DLed In Sickness and in Health. Well since now that I am already used to the ' ' then I am going to read this. Although even if the title says it, I never thought it would be something serious as cancer. I don't like reading stuff about this cause I don't want characters dying. I've read a story before where Naruto's a nurse and Sasuke's the home patient and he died. Of course I cried. Why is it that they ake me cry when they are just fiction. I've given PT treatment to a coma patient before for more than ten times and I never felt anything when I learned she passed away as the nurse informed us on the day when the treatment was deferred.

But since this is from you, I hope that it won't be the case cause you like happy endings. But Kiba, my favorite character, I wonder if you're going to make me sad. The story is already complete so there's no changing what will happen but I will read this, and whatever happens, then I'll accept it.

And as for Sasuke, kinda OOC but it's AU so it's okay. He's very different from the Sasuke in Crossing the Distance.

PS:
And I've already memorized 50 Dutch words. Good progress for someone who's busy. And I actually found a use for learning it cause there are foreign movies which sometimes do not have English subs but have Dutch subs so I can use it for that.