Reviews for Dancing In The Dark
Hitchy chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Loved this. These two... they're just smoldering right off the screen of my laptop! So glad he admitted that he loved her, but I wish it wasn't during sex. I know he confirmed it in the best way possible afterwards, by swearing on Shortcake, so that mostly made up for it, but i have a pet peeve with first time ILY's during sex, lol.
Clynne chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
It's always worth the wait when reading one of your stories!
Bella Ami chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Damn woman! That's been a long time coming! So worth it!
XoxoX
ba
Guest chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
Really good chap
Guest chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
god, you are just so friggin talented! i was trying to wait to read this once it was complete...but i just couldn't help myself! so great, so good, so...well can't say enough! thanks for the lemony goodness and can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Oh my God was it worth the wait! Sophie you're truly an amazing writer. My checks are flushed and hot; it never seizes to amaze me how you are able to make us feel as if we are right there with them feeling what they're feeling. Thank you so much for sharing your talented and beautiful stories with us, but most of all thank you for bringing a smile to my face and allowing me to forget about all the problems and stress around my life just for a few minutes. Forever grateful, Lilly twilightmom72
Guest chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
Very yummy and sweet!
RobandKrislove chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
It was the best chapter so far. Not that i dont Love the Other
chapters i Love this wohle fanfiction so much but that chapter was pure bliss i Love These two so much an to See the two of them Reunied is awsome. Cant wait for the New chapter!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
That was one hell of a lemon.. Well worth it.
BDDonovan chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Worth it!
the real teache chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
loved it! So good! Yay!

- the real teacher
evilnat chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Gah what an excellent chapter. So sweet, and intimate and gooey but bloody well done. That lemon was magnificent.

Thank you.
Xx
alejandraortiz6 chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
I loved the chapter!(:
evilnat chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
I feel like things are falling into place for Edward and he's actually happy for once!

Great chapter. So glad emmett wasn't too mad.

Xx
Jambies chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
Glorious reunion! Effen GLORIOUS! Please don't have us wait so long for this sweet lemonade...
6,151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »