Reviews for Life Debt
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Not a bad little story and for it I give you: One Silver Star.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
mzperx chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
WHAT? ENDING? :-( Sure not, please continue! And who was the witch with the quick quote quill?
It was a great story! thank you!
mz chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
oh, that's the end already? Now I'm really sad. I hope that you will have to write these stories in the future. In the meantime, thank you very much
Voldefolie chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Beautiful story. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
oh, this chapter was wonderfull, please continue! this storry is soon my favorit!
Edwina B. Karch chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Wonderful story I really enjoyed it
Saramagician chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Oh! Severus was out of character, I suppose, but nonetheless, It was very interesting!
herika chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
I really loved your story you wrote in only 4 chapters. Your explanations were very good, sometimes very funny. It was actually a very complex and collected fanfic. Thanks for sharing it. Do you plan any sequel to it? It would be fun to read more of their adventures :)
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
"The quality of the image depends on the power of the wizard who switches it on. Even Dumbledore wasn't able to put bypassing animals on the ceiling!" In awe, the group watched a robin flutter by.
Hilarious.
"What a surprise. You will allow me to adopt you," he then elaborated. "They won't dare treat the father of the Golden Boy like a social outcast." "You want to do what?" he cried at last.
Hilarious.
"And don't try to be cheeky, Potter. It's unbecoming." "Don't forget, it's Snape now," Harry smirked. "You have just deprived yourself of your favourite insult."
Funny.
"He's the Wizard Who Killed Voldemort. Nobody is going to ask about his NEWTs ever."
Killing Voldemort is a fluke. Harry Snape is not going to squander his fortunes lazily. Doing nothing is boring.
Gregory Goyle surprised everybody by volunteering for Charms. "What! That was my only O in an OWL," he cried when everybody gasped.
Funny.
Harrryy... Why aren't you more Slytherin? And I liked your class. Though you should have thrown in Patronus, for balance.
"I need your help, Potter." Harry raised an eyebrow. "Snape," Snape corrected his mistake with a tired sigh. Harry smirked.
Are you sure Harry is not Snape by blood?
Harry, can you stop Rita by pointing out that she is intruding into private matters?
a beautiful necklace with a heart-shaped pendant
So trite.
"Yes, Granger may be able to understand the books from this section. But how on earth were you going to choose a book for her?" Harry shrugged. "I was going to take one I don't understand."
So funny.
Harry, I will turn you into a snakeling if you continue fighting in public against Slytherin robes. It's unbecoming.
"My, my, Mr Potter," Snape drawled when they re-materialised in front of the burrow. "I'm surprised you didn't end up in Slytherin."
'Potter' not as insult... Will Harry tell him the Hat wanted to put him in Slytherin?
The Gryffindor hero was glad that Snape had been so uncompromisingly strict earlier the moment he led Ginny to the dance floor to open the dance.
Hilarious.
After the ruckus Draco had caused, nobody would have cared whether the Boy Who Lived knew how to dance.
Draco is destroying his own reputation.
"He killed Voldemort in a tantrum?" "Yes, his irascibility is dreadful. Voldemort should not have annoyed him."
Funny.
Harry huffed, but calmed down at a small sign from Snape. He made a mental note to ask the older wizard why he thought Bertram Morris could handle Rita Skeeter later.
Glad you don't fight in public.
Harry, use something akin to charmed mirrors to contact the family.
"I wish we hadn't dropped Quidditch," Ron moaned beside Harry. "How would that help?" asked Draco, bewildered. Ron shrugged. "If we hadn't, we could drop it now to get more time for studying."
Funny.
Harry could tell that he was telling them about the bird game. Snape looked over at Harry. The pride he saw in the man's eyes warmed Harry's heart.
Glad.
The woman beamed. "He made the revised version. It was only in the last issue of Potions Monthly. Excellent work, Mr Snape; as can be expected of a potions master's son."
Are you insane? Well, accident, quick thinking and genius have been known to lead to the same results, sometimes.
Harry nodded, a little sad because his father's banner wasn't in its rightful place. He made a mental note to find out what it looked like and how to get to use it in the future instead of Snape's.
Hey, Severus Snape is your father!
"Not every child is lucky enough to be adopted into a family." The potions master gaped at the young Gryffindor. "You consider yourself lucky?" he asked, dumbfounded. "Yes,"
Good.
Good day, good night, and good luck, lily, rose and serpent, Draco, Harry, Hermione, Lucius, Miranda, Neville, Ronald, Severus.
JulieSnape02 chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
What?! You're ending it THERE?! Please tell me you're planning a sequel!

I'm glad they finally learned to get along. :D Hehehe...I'll bet if it really wasn't George who spiked the bowl of...whatever they were drinking, then it was Severus who did; maybe with Harry's help.
Diddleymaz chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Excellent
SlytherinToTheCore chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
I completely adored this story! And to think that you wrote it in only 4 chapters! Incredible! It's nice to see some fellow Snape lovers!(I'm guessing Snape is one of your favourite characters)
hazeldragon chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Beautiful story! Thanks for sharing!
Yashida chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Wonderful story!

Please do continue!
snapemartyr chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
An interesting storyline . . . well, many plotlines I suppose, with various dynamics. Harry and Snape are enchanting in a way. What a refreshing perspective on their relationship. Nicely done.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »