Reviews for Adopted Hearts
More chapters please
Figgalina chapter 42 . 6/8
Are you going to finish this? It is so good! Pretty please?
justginger chapter 42 . 6/1
I am loving this story - do you know when you will be updating?

Regards,
BlueDiamondRing chapter 42 . 5/1
Wow I just read this and it is an awesome story. I see you posted last update in Jan of 2015 and hope you are able to come back and get back into story and finish it. Good luck and thanks for a great story and writing.
Cullen Strong chapter 3 . 4/14
Love this so far! :)
Fleur50 chapter 42 . 3/14
Merci pour ce dernier chapitre. J'ai dû relire l'histoire (je ne me souvenais plus), c'est si bon, je vous encourage à terminer.
locheree chapter 42 . 1/28
I don't mean to be a bug, but, are you going to continue this story? I really like it, even with its short chapters. I am not liking this Bella, though. I do appreciate that we didn't have to deal with pushy Alice and all of her meddling.
2loveybunnies chapter 42 . 1/17
That sucks for Edward. He has to make a choice and it's not an easy one. Maybe now he will finally have to tell Bella that he's not going to fight her for custody...
2loveybunnies chapter 41 . 1/17
Oh no, almost to the end of posted chapters! What will I ever do? Please don't make us wait 3 more years for the ending of this story! I know you have a real life and commitments, but I hope that you'll continue to update it!
2loveybunnies chapter 40 . 1/17
Oh my gads, I'm bawling for Bella right now! This is what I was afraid of, that this would break her if she had to give up Kaitlyn...
2loveybunnies chapter 38 . 1/17
Epiphany!
2loveybunnies chapter 37 . 1/17
I feel so sad for Edward...now he's given her his dog! Maybe it will make him realize how Bella would feel if he took Kaitlyn away from her?
2loveybunnies chapter 36 . 1/17
Don't blame Bella one bit...
2loveybunnies chapter 35 . 1/17
WTF, his dad is a TV lawyer?! And he's already done the damage because he has the dirt, and he had someone get the dirt in the first place. Sounds like Emmett even tapped her phone! I don't blame Bella one bit for how she feels or how she's reacted. What do you think a judge would think about Edward being a bisexual manwhore who screws people in closets at work?! What other secrets does hi have in HIS past? Maybe Bella needs to hire her own investigator?

Now it feels like he's going to blackmail her after he's already violated her privacy! Totally pissed right now at Edward, Emmett and the situation.
2loveybunnies chapter 33 . 1/16
You just made my stomach hurt! Emmett is sort of being an ass and I don't like the way he has all this info. on Bella. Bella has every right to have a laywer and to try to do what is most in her favor. At least she's being above-board, but Edward is using unethical means to find out information about her and Kaitlyn. I don't like it and it makes me very mad at Edward. He's so career oriented and into his job would he really want to take her away from the only mother she's ever really known?! That would be barbaric!
3,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »