Reviews for Adopted Hearts
jk chapter 6 . 2/17
umm...so this is the guy we should want bella with? he fucked rose...then he fucked some GUY in the ASS...and were supposed to like this guy for bella? first off...he fucks his SISTER from twilight...then hes fucking some DUDES shit maker...and were supposed to like him? ohhh and on top of ALL of that nasty shit he also has a KID...talk about fucking baggage...
this Edwards fucking gross and used the fuck up...NO THANKS
jk chapter 3 . 2/17
ummm you want the woman that has been raising your daughter? the daughter you have with another woman? gross
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 42 . 1/3
Whoa, this is harsh. It's not just women who have to make tough choices with their careers.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 42 . 9/7/2016
Good job! Please continue
crazycats7 chapter 42 . 8/18/2016
I hope that you will continue this story. I would like to see Edward fall in love with Bella. I like to see him take her to court and he lose by his man whore ways
crazycats7 chapter 22 . 8/18/2016
right now I'm team Bella
crazycats7 chapter 21 . 8/18/2016
He's asking for a bit much right now. Instead of working with her, he's working against her
crazycats7 chapter 16 . 8/18/2016
he is an ass
Guest chapter 42 . 7/9/2016
More chapters please
Figgalina chapter 42 . 6/8/2016
Are you going to finish this? It is so good! Pretty please?
justginger chapter 42 . 6/1/2016
I am loving this story - do you know when you will be updating?

Regards,
BlueDiamondRing chapter 42 . 5/1/2016
Wow I just read this and it is an awesome story. I see you posted last update in Jan of 2015 and hope you are able to come back and get back into story and finish it. Good luck and thanks for a great story and writing.
Cullen Strong chapter 3 . 4/14/2016
Love this so far! :)
Fleur50 chapter 42 . 3/14/2016
Merci pour ce dernier chapitre. J'ai dû relire l'histoire (je ne me souvenais plus), c'est si bon, je vous encourage à terminer.
locheree chapter 42 . 1/28/2016
I don't mean to be a bug, but, are you going to continue this story? I really like it, even with its short chapters. I am not liking this Bella, though. I do appreciate that we didn't have to deal with pushy Alice and all of her meddling.
3,383 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »