Reviews for Adopted Hearts
Guest chapter 40 . 9/19/2013
Hello, Just read your story and enjoyed it. Have no idea if you will finish writing it, but just in case I'm going to leave my e-mail address with you, so I will be alerted if you decide to finish the story. Thank you for writing a good story.
twimima7 chapter 40 . 9/6/2013
This chapter is so heart breaking for Bella. Almost like she's giving up. She won't fight him. She love's them too much. Update please.
fatpotatoe chapter 40 . 9/6/2013
Wow, what a ride! Sorry I did not review till now. This story is riveting and doesn't let you take a break. Look forward to the next chapter and best of luck to you in real life.
cecye chapter 40 . 7/5/2013
this is a wonderful story, I hope you update soon
jcthomas81101 chapter 40 . 6/21/2013
Love this story.. please update. Bella and Edward need to get together
Cherry Bella chapter 40 . 6/11/2013
Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
MeTeeKay chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Ooohhh! this sounds like a great story. I can't wait until it is finished so I can read it. I am looking forward to it.
TRob chapter 40 . 4/25/2013
ohhhhhhh i am loving this
please more
is there gonna be updates?!
xoxo
TRob chapter 40 . 4/25/2013
i want more...
please update soon
sammieanne chapter 40 . 4/21/2013
Here I am once again at the mercy of a story teller, Please update or complete this wonderful story.
Chloe Masen chapter 40 . 4/22/2013
I don't think she'll lose her at all. Unless you're just evil.

I guess only time will tell.
Chloe Masen chapter 39 . 4/22/2013
She's not going to go easy on him from here on out, it would seem. Time to grow up, Edward!
Chloe Masen chapter 38 . 4/22/2013
Well, that's progress of the best kind!
Chloe Masen chapter 37 . 4/22/2013
I know it was sweet, but... well, I just mostly think it's sad. My cat and dog are like my kids, and I could never give them away to anyone.
Chloe Masen chapter 36 . 4/22/2013
Well,this was depressing. I hoped there would be no major drift.
3,277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »