Reviews for Adopted Hearts
2loveybunnies chapter 14 . 1/16
Perhaps her friends told her that he was from Texas? Maybe she knows who he is? I hate drabbles but I love this story.
2loveybunnies chapter 13 . 1/16
Ugh, tongue-tied Edward is certainly awkward. Curious what Bella thinks of him, the situation. Would love to read her POV - do you plan that in future chapters? I am getting anxious as I continue to read this...I know there are only so many chapters posted and they aren't updated very frequently. I'm going to go nuts when I run out of chapters...I can already tell! Please keep writing and update this soon so I don't have to stop reading!
2loveybunnies chapter 12 . 1/16
Ok, bring it on. Curious to see what Edward is going to say and how he'll act. Messing with a single mom is dangerous business, so he better tread carefully. Her priority will be her child, and I'm still not sure if Edward is clear in his own head about why he's there...
2loveybunnies chapter 11 . 1/16
Hmm, so Emmett is a good friend and a PI. Rosalie and Emmett together?
2loveybunnies chapter 10 . 1/16
Edward is much more paternal than I think he realized he could be. Maybe he doesn't even realize how he sounds...but is that all he really wants? To know that she's loved? I think he already knows the answer to that, so he's obviously looking for something else, even if he doesn't know it yet.
2loveybunnies chapter 9 . 1/16
Isn't that the $64,000 question? He obviously knows who adopted her and he has a date with her on Friday!
2loveybunnies chapter 8 . 1/16
So, Edward's detached, player heart has been touched by a 5 year old he never thought he'd care about. Well, well, interesting development for him! Curious to see what his motive behind his date with Bella turns out to be...does he want to sleep with her or find out more about his daughter?
2loveybunnies chapter 7 . 1/16
Holy Moly..."Kate" was obviously a past conquest to Edward who got the "special parting gift" she never asked for. And then she died (or is she still dying, because Kaitlyn is obviously still a child). So, if he wasn't supposed to get this letter until Kaitlyn's 18th birthday, how did it end up in his hands now?

And for the record, I have no problem with Edward being bi or even gay, but glad to know that he won't ever cheat on Bella because I really hate when that happens. Everyone has a past, some more colorful than others, but what matters is the present and how he deals with things now.
2loveybunnies chapter 6 . 1/16
OH wow, so yeah, that's a little twist for sure! Ha, Edward is a bit of manwhore and he's into boys and girls...that leaves so many options! So, now he's semi-stalking Bella...going to a party to meet her before he springs a big surprise on her? Taking her on a date? I'm not sure how I feel about that.
2loveybunnies chapter 5 . 1/16
Wait...she or HE? Is Edward bisexual?
2loveybunnies chapter 4 . 1/16
I can already tell, I'm going to get through the posted chapters and be bugging you for more! Hope you can take the badgering!
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 1/16
Wow, that went from 0 to 60 fast! He's obviously attracted to her and he obviously hasn't even met her. So, how did Bella end up with Edward's child? And where is her biological mother?
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 1/16
Edward has a daughter he never knew about. Who is her mother and why didn't she tell him? I know you'll answer that in future chapters, but those are my first thoughts. I'm also feeling absolutely devastated for him since he obviously didn't know, and he's already obviously missed some of her young life. Someone has some 'splaining to do...
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 1/16
I figured I would finally read this story as it's been on my TBR list for so long but I just realized that it's still not complete. Wondering if you have a schedule for updating or if it's just random? Only reason I ask is that I noticed we're going on year 4, so just trying to get an idea of when to look for more? Thanks so much and I look forward to catching up here!
roxiegirl chapter 42 . 12/30/2015
Thanks! Happy to see you back. Eric is an ass!
3,375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »