Reviews for Adopted Hearts
2loveybunnies chapter 23 . 1/16/2016
Damn, it's really not fair to either of them, but Edward was an ass for treating Bella like that. He had no right to throw her medical history in her face. And regardless of the circumstances, Edward also has a right no know he had a daughter, and Bella was complicit in Kate's cover up.
2loveybunnies chapter 22 . 1/16/2016
What a total fucking asshole! I can't believe he knows her medical information! Did he go through her records?! That's an ethical and HIPPA violation and he could lose his license for that! She should press charges. I'm so mad at Edward right now!
2loveybunnies chapter 21 . 1/16/2016
Ugh, why would Bella have sought Edward out if Kate had told her he wasn't interested in being a father, and that the lawyer would handle things when the time came? It's not Bella's fault for not looking for Edward! She was carrying out Kate's last wishes and adopted her baby. That agreement didn't necessarily come with a caveat that she had to find the birth father and say anything to him. If Bella had sought him out when Kaitlyn was a baby to tell him about her he would have probably rejected her anyway. The only think I'm curious about is how did she get away with adopting her without his parental rights being severed? I know he wasn't on the birth certificate, but I thought they did searches or investigations before they grant adoptions?
2loveybunnies chapter 20 . 1/16/2016
Damn straight! Bella is her mother, adopted or not.
2loveybunnies chapter 19 . 1/16/2016
Yes, Edward is an idiot. Asshole really, for fucking with her like that. She thought he was interested in her. Wow, that's harsh. I'm sure Bella is very cautious about dating and this just reinforced all the negative things I'm sure she's thinking now.

The worst part is that he is Kaitlyn's father, and he never knew she existed. It would be different had he been told about her and chosen to give up his rights. But he wasn't and now he has no idea what to think or feel. He has the right to get to know his daughter and she has a right to get to know him too. That was sort of shitty of Kate to put him in that position and to leave the letter like that. She should have given it to Bella to send when her daughter was of age.
2loveybunnies chapter 18 . 1/16/2016
Damn, poor Bella! I know he could have approached things differently, and I know he thinks he doesn't want to take Kaitlyn away from Bella right now but the love a parent has for a child is an unbreakable bond. He may not even realize how strong his feelings may get for that child.
2loveybunnies chapter 16 . 1/16/2016
SO, will he really tell her?
2loveybunnies chapter 15 . 1/16/2016
Wow, so he's built up a shell to mask the pain of his past. Sounds like he could use someone like Bella in his life...
2loveybunnies chapter 14 . 1/16/2016
Perhaps her friends told her that he was from Texas? Maybe she knows who he is? I hate drabbles but I love this story.
2loveybunnies chapter 13 . 1/16/2016
Ugh, tongue-tied Edward is certainly awkward. Curious what Bella thinks of him, the situation. Would love to read her POV - do you plan that in future chapters? I am getting anxious as I continue to read this...I know there are only so many chapters posted and they aren't updated very frequently. I'm going to go nuts when I run out of chapters...I can already tell! Please keep writing and update this soon so I don't have to stop reading!
2loveybunnies chapter 12 . 1/16/2016
Ok, bring it on. Curious to see what Edward is going to say and how he'll act. Messing with a single mom is dangerous business, so he better tread carefully. Her priority will be her child, and I'm still not sure if Edward is clear in his own head about why he's there...
2loveybunnies chapter 11 . 1/16/2016
Hmm, so Emmett is a good friend and a PI. Rosalie and Emmett together?
2loveybunnies chapter 10 . 1/16/2016
Edward is much more paternal than I think he realized he could be. Maybe he doesn't even realize how he sounds...but is that all he really wants? To know that she's loved? I think he already knows the answer to that, so he's obviously looking for something else, even if he doesn't know it yet.
2loveybunnies chapter 9 . 1/16/2016
Isn't that the $64,000 question? He obviously knows who adopted her and he has a date with her on Friday!
2loveybunnies chapter 8 . 1/16/2016
So, Edward's detached, player heart has been touched by a 5 year old he never thought he'd care about. Well, well, interesting development for him! Curious to see what his motive behind his date with Bella turns out to be...does he want to sleep with her or find out more about his daughter?
3,383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »