Reviews for When You Meet A Certain Smirker
Annoymous S chapter 46 . 6/7
Just following orders ;) But yeah I'm still reading this so I'd appreciate it if you update you know? I just want to know what'll happen to everyone and if Zammie will be alright. I like your story though so I'll just keep waiting. :)
Zammielover chapter 46 . 5/9
Rly good
kira.baughan chapter 24 . 11/2/2014
Dum dum duuuuummmm
kira.baughan chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
I love it but paragraphs and putting who's saying as a little title would make it Easyer to understand other than that rly gd
Jazzy-blue2014 chapter 46 . 9/3/2014
its getting good x x x
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 46 . 8/4/2014
Oh Gee. It's been forever since I read this story. I used to even have a different pen name, but this story is still as amazing as ever. I really hope you don't feel rushed to update for us. I know how that can feel and it isn't pleasant. But I hope you've been doing better lately. I've actually really liked these past few chapters cause I love it when I'm so emotionally invested in a story that I'm so angry at the characters I just want to skip to the end and get it over with. That's how I know what I'm reading is good writing, and I get that a lot with your story. This is really great, and I know you hear that a lot, and I hate to be one of the many who says it, and you may not even read reviews anymore, you have so many it would be hard to, but I want you to know that I'm really happy you updated and that no matter what others say you are a great writer! Sorry for not reviewing in such a long time too! I stopped reading Gallagher Girl stories for the longest time, I got really into Doctor Who. Still am actually. Anyways goodnight! Great chapter as always!
Belle boo chapter 46 . 7/29/2014
I still read it and it's awesome! Best fanfiction ever please keep going!
hannahslye chapter 46 . 7/27/2014
Love this story! I reread the while thing and I'm pretty sure I cried like the while time this story is amazingly emotional like in a good way. Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/25/2014
What the hell.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/25/2014
napotine not nicotine
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Love that josh joined blackthorne and how sweet Jonas is.
alilrose chapter 46 . 7/25/2014
I really like this story and can't wait to see where it goes!
Anonymous chapter 46 . 7/23/2014
Aww i hope zach and cammie work out their issues and does she think that zach and bex are together?! This chapter was good :)